Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WELCOME ABOARD! INTRODUCTIONS!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Welcome aboard Cammy.

    Us Canadians are soo outnumbered by all you Aussie people on this board But atleast Canada and Australia are sister countries, so thats cool

    I look forward to discussing the latest and greatest offerings from DE especially Red Sonja, the hottest and deadliest red head in Fantasy!

    Enjoy..

    Comment


    • #17


      Hey Cammy! Always good to have another Aussie 'round these parts (Woohoo!)! Heh heh heh! Welcome aboard!

      Tommy.
      Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!

      Comment


      • #18
        am i the only one from alabama?

        Comment


        • #19
          Hello All.

          My name is Jonanthan Baird and I am an Archaeologist currently working for Southern Research a CRM consulting firm in Georgia. I thought I would introduce myself since I really enjoy the comics that Dynamite is currently putting out.

          I have been a huge Red Sonya fan for years and I am so glad she is making a comeback.

          Comment


          • #20


            Howdy Brennus! Wow! Archaelogy, eh? What do you guys mainly look for in Georgia? Plants? People? Dinosaurs? Civil War relics? Good stuff! It's great to hear you're enjoying the comics, mate! Welcome aboard!

            Tommy.
            Last edited by Tommy; 03-21-2006, 09:07 PM. Reason: Because my dog ate the original post...
            Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!

            Comment


            • #21
              Hey all.

              My names Tom and I hail from the wonderful state of South Jersey.

              I just wanted to stop by and say hi.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Tschloendorn
                Hey all.

                My names Tom and I hail from the wonderful state of South Jersey.

                I just wanted to stop by and say hi.



                That's a top name y'got there Tom! Heh heh! Welcome dude!

                Tommy.
                Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Welcome Tom, enjoy your stay with us here at our 4 star board..... With comfy beds and cable TV!!


                  hehehe, yeah I'am KrAzY.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Thanks.

                    I did have a question about submissions.
                    Does Dynamite take em,or is it more of being involved with an creative team already?

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Tschloendorn
                      Thanks.

                      I did have a question about submissions.
                      Does Dynamite take em,or is it more of being involved with an creative team already?



                      I'm sure they'd be happy to look at your work.

                      Follow this link to the Contact Details Page.

                      There's also an Internship Program, if that's what you're after.

                      Let us know how you go, Tom! All the best mate!

                      Tommy.
                      Last edited by Tommy; 05-11-2006, 08:45 PM. Reason: Creative License...
                      Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        My name is Dwight and I hail from the fabulous city of R'lyeh.
                        I write funny books.
                        When I'm not writing, I darken the hallowed halls of higher learning.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Dwight L. MacPherson
                          My name is Dwight and I hail from the fabulous city of R'lyeh.
                          I write funny books.
                          When I'm not writing, I darken the hallowed halls of higher learning.



                          Howdy Dwight! Glad to have you aboard! Great site you've got set up there too, by the way!

                          Tommy.
                          Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Tommy


                            Howdy Dwight! Glad to have you aboard! Great site you've got set up there too, by the way!

                            Tommy.
                            Thank you, kind sir! It's good to be here.
                            I am happy that you dig the site, too.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Hey man, heard your interview on cIndycenter.com!! Great job.

                              You can ramble like no one else...... j'king

                              Welcome to the board!

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by KrAzYeTy
                                Hey man, heard your interview on cIndycenter.com!! Great job.

                                You can ramble like no one else...... j'king

                                Welcome to the board!

                                HA!
                                I'm glad you dug it.
                                I take rambling to a higher level--thanks for recognizing that.
                                And thank you for the warm welcome!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X