No announcement yet.

WELCOME ABOARD! INTRODUCTIONS!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, I'm Mark Poulton the writer and co-creator of Koni Waves. I also have some other books in the works. I'm from South NJ (real close to Dynamite Ent). I just wanted to stop by and say hi and that I'm really looking forward to the new Highlander series.

Comment

Coool, nice to meet ya. We are sure getting some wicked talent joining the board recently which is great to see.

Look forward to your participation.

Have a good one!

Comment

I'm John. I signed up for the Xena, but little did I know, Army of Darkness, Highlander, AND Battlestar Galactica have/are getting comic. It's complete and utter insanity - and I love it.

That's about it. Although, I have had some trouble finding where to subscribe to the comics, instead of just buying it issue by issue. If anyone can help, please do.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by KrAzYeTy
          Coool, nice to meet ya. We are sure getting some wicked talent joining the board recently which is great to see.

Look forward to your participation.

Have a good one!
          Thanks, it seems like a cool place.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Poulton
            Hey, I'm Mark Poulton the writer and co-creator of Koni Waves. I also have some other books in the works. I'm from South NJ (real close to Dynamite Ent). I just wanted to stop by and say hi and that I'm really looking forward to the new Highlander series.

Originally posted by John_Shil
            I'm John. I signed up for the Xena, but little did I know, Army of Darkness, Highlander, AND Battlestar Galactica have/are getting comic. It's complete and utter insanity - and I love it.

That's about it. Although, I have had some trouble finding where to subscribe to the comics, instead of just buying it issue by issue. If anyone can help, please do.

Mark, John, great to see you guys! Welcome aboard!

Mark - that is truly some awesome artwork you've got over at your site! Anyone else who's reading this thread - go check it out!

John - Give these guys a try man:

Lone Star Comics

I don't know how they'd be with subscriptions, as I've never enquired, but I've found them very helpful with any queries I've had in the past. See how you go!

Tommy.
            Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy

Mark - that is truly some awesome artwork you've got over at your site! Anyone else who's reading this thread - go check it out!

Thanks Tommy! I'm fortunate enough to work with 3 great artists on Koni Waves. I can't say enough good things about them. Steve, Dex, and Mike rock. If Dynamite ever needs a full creative team for any of their books...

Comment

Heh...I already posted my 'hello'...but I'll do it again here to make it official.

Hello.

I am board junkie, you see, and my compulsion to post is unnatural and unhealthy.

So I'll be around.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Poulton
                  Thanks Tommy! I'm fortunate enough to work with 3 great artists on Koni Waves. I can't say enough good things about them. Steve, Dex, and Mike rock. If Dynamite ever needs a full creative team for any of their books...
                  *Quick thought: You could put a link to your Koni Waves in your sig. I'm sure that would help with exposure!

Originally posted by estee
                  Heh...I already posted my 'hello'...but I'll do it again here to make it official.

Hello.

I am board junkie, you see, and my compulsion to post is unnatural and unhealthy.

So I'll be around.

Heh heh heh! No worries estee!

Tommy.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy

*Quick thought: You could put a link to your Koni Waves in your sig. I'm sure that would help with exposure!
                    Done. Thanks for the idea.

Comment

Hi From the Secret Identity Podcast!

Hi All,

My name is Brian LeTendre and i'm new here on the forums. I am a huge Dynamite fan, with my favorite comic being Army of Darkness (althought that Battlestar Galactica #0 was pretty sweet). My friend Matt and I do a weekly podcast about comics and gaming called Secret Identity. You can find it here:

www.secretidentity.podomatic.com

Anyway, I look forward to having some great dicussions on the forums. I started a Brisco County Jr. thread that I home gains some momentum, as I would love to see Dynamite do an ongoing with another great Bruce Campbell character.

Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Secret Identity
                        Hi All,

My name is Brian LeTendre and i'm new here on the forums. I am a huge Dynamite fan, with my favorite comic being Army of Darkness (althought that Battlestar Galactica #0 was pretty sweet). My friend Matt and I do a weekly podcast about comics and gaming called Secret Identity. You can find it here:

www.secretidentity.podomatic.com

Anyway, I look forward to having some great dicussions on the forums. I started a Brisco County Jr. thread that I home gains some momentum, as I would love to see Dynamite do an ongoing with another great Bruce Campbell character.

Brian

Howdy, Secret Identity! Glad to have you here on the boards!

Tommy.

Comment

I said a quick hello in the Xena area but I'll give a proper intro here

I'm new to these boards but I'me quite versed in visiting message boards in general...I think I'm on them too much sometimes LOL!

I'm a huge Xena fan and mod on a Xena board (everyone there is excited about the new comic!). I'm also a big X-Files fan and a Silent Hill fan (mod on one of those boards too...see I told you I'm on them too much! )

I live in New York city, and work for a music company in New Jersey. I enjoy comics, movies, video games, entertainment news (I write for a website) and some tv (Lost, Battlestar Galactica). I also like to draw and work on photoshop (I made my sig and avatars) I'm pretty much an all around geeky chick!

I'm looking foward to chatting about some of the titles that Dynamite has to offer (I picked up Red Sonja #0 and Battlestar #0 and I want to read Painkiller Jane since SciFi channel is going to make a series out of it)...so that's all for now and I'll see you all on the board!

-Amazonagent
                          Last edited by Amazonagent; 07-26-2006, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Welcome aboard man.

Comment

Yeah...I guess I should say "Hi" here, too, instead of just haunting the 'Highlander' board.

So....hi.

Dynamite's doing a pretty good job of licensing my favorite characters. Between you guys and Moonstone you've pretty much got me covered.

Highlander, Lone Ranger, Army of Darkness, Red Sonja...

Keep it coming!

Comment

Originally posted by Amazonagent
                                I said a quick hello in the Xena area but I'll give a proper intro here.

I'm new to these boards but I'me quite versed in visiting message boards in general...I think I'm on them too much sometimes LOL!

I'm a huge Xena fan and mod on a Xena board (everyone there is excited about the new comic!). I'm also a big X-Files fan and a Silent Hill fan (mod on one of those boards too...see I told you I'm on them too much!)

I live in New York city, and work for a music company in New Jersey. I enjoy comics, movies, video games, entertainment news (I write for a website) and some tv (Lost, Battlestar Galactica). I also like to draw and work on photoshop (I made my sig and avatars) I'm pretty much an all around geeky chick!

I'm looking foward to chatting about some of the titles that Dynamite has to offer (I picked up Red Sonja #0 and Battlestar #0 and I want to read Painkiller Jane since SciFi channel is going to make a series out of it)...so that's all for now and I'll see you all on the board!

-Amazonagent

Originally posted by ArcLight
                                Yeah...I guess I should say "Hi" here, too, instead of just haunting the 'Highlander' board.

So....hi.

Dynamite's doing a pretty good job of licensing my favorite characters. Between you guys and Moonstone you've pretty much got me covered.

Highlander, Lone Ranger, Army of Darkness, Red Sonja...

Keep it coming!

Amazonagent, ArcLight, Gudday guys! Glad to have you onboard! Welcome, and have a blast!

Tommy.
                                Last edited by Tommy; 08-05-2006, 10:58 PM. Reason: Well, you know me and editing...

Comment

Working...
                                X