No announcement yet.

WELCOME ABOARD! INTRODUCTIONS!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there! New member, some time reader Decided to join so I could write back... I loved comics for the last 15yrs, and lately I've been buying lotsa Dynamite Entertainment's ones
    Last edited by Slave; 08-05-2006, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Slave
      Hi there! New member, some time reader. Decided to join so I could write back... I loved comics for the last 15yrs, and lately I've been buying lotsa Dynamite Entertainment's ones.

Hey Slave! Welcome aboard mate!

Tommy.
      Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!

Comment

Originally posted by Slave
        Hi there! New member, some time reader Decided to join so I could write back... I loved comics for the last 15yrs, and lately I've been buying lotsa Dynamite Entertainment's ones

They have me addicted as well

Welcome aboard man..

Comment

Hello all, My name is Drew Moss and I really don't know what to say...hmmm. I am a aspiring comic book artist that loves kiwi fruit. I am a huge fan of the Evil Dead movies and happened on to this site. Army of Darkness Comics look wonderful. I have 10 fingers and ten toes. I like long walks on the beach, vanilla Ice cream, and that feeling you get when you plop down on a cold pillow. I also love my wife and son, and my busted pencil I have had entirely too long.

If you want to look at my art you can click the link below

Link Below

and this is my last piece

Comment

Welcome aboard Dreward....

Great work you have there.

Nice to see another great artist joining the board.

I look forward to seeing some more of your work!

Comment

Originally posted by KrAzYeTy
              Welcome aboard Dreward....

Great work you have there.

Nice to see another great artist joining the board.

I look forward to seeing some more of your work!
              Thanks I really appreciate the warm welcome KrAzYeTy

Comment

Originally posted by drewerd
                Hello all, My name is Drew Moss and I really don't know what to say...hmmm. I am a aspiring comic book artist that loves kiwi fruit. I am a huge fan of the Evil Dead movies and happened on to this site. Army of Darkness Comics look wonderful. I have 10 fingers and ten toes. I like long walks on the beach, vanilla Ice cream, and that feeling you get when you plop down on a cold pillow. I also love my wife and son, and my busted pencil I have had entirely too long.

Heh heh heh! Hey Drew! Man, that is some awesome work you've got happening there! I'll look forward to seeing heaps more (the gallery at Deviant rocks!)! Welcome aboard!

Tommy.

Comment

Thanks Tommy. I will do. Is ther a specific place that someone can post fan art and such.

Comment

Originally posted by drewerd
                    Thanks Tommy. I will do. Is ther a specific place that someone can post fan art and such.

Can't give you any specifics just yet - but will do very shortly. Watch this space guys!

Tommy.

Comment

woohoo...finally logged.lol anyhoo, hiya everyone, my name is stjepan, and im a comic artist from croatia, logged on this forum cause dynamite has some of my favorite titles

Comment

Originally posted by nebezial
                        woohoo...finally logged.lol anyhoo, hiya everyone, my name is stjepan, and im a comic artist from croatia, logged on this forum cause dynamite has some of my favorite titles

Hrvatski? Dobre - nema problema, Stjepan!

(Heh heh - that's about all the Croatian I know! There's a big Croatian community here in Australia mate. In fact, before the local soccer competition became the A-League and the teams consolidated, I used to back Melbourne Croatia!)

Welcome aboard, Stjepan - and we'll look forward to seeing some of your art too (*if you've got an online gallery of some kind, feel free to include a link to it in your signature)!

Tommy.

Comment

hahahah awesome, this one took me by surprise, lol..i got plenty of galleries..but considering that d.e. titles are gettin a ton of my covers and pretty soon some red sonja complete action, who knows , so pretty soon people are gunna be really fed up with my art lol

Comment

Fed up, naaaahhh... We love comic art thats one of the reasons we are all here

Welcome to the DE board man, we have a great team of posters here.

Enjoy!

Comment

hahahah awesome, this one took me by surprise, lol..i got plenty of galleries..but considering that d.e. titles are gettin a ton of my covers and pretty soon some red sonja complete action, who knows , so pretty soon people are gunna be really fed up with my art lol

That's you??? I didn't make the connection! I did go and check-out some of your stuff out after I saw the "Savage Red Sonja" cover a little while back! After seeing that, all I can say dude is "Wow". Well, I guess I could say a helluva lot more than that, but "Wow" sums it up pretty well! Heh heh heh!

Tommy.

Comment

OH THATS YOU!! I must say that Savage cover #3 is one of my all time favorites.

Tommy, we are in the presense of some serious talent, I feel special

Comment

Working...
                                X