No announcement yet.

WELCOME ABOARD! INTRODUCTIONS!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahahahah, XD thanx glad u like it..heheh cant wait till the big one is unveiled..., but even more i wanna see the army of darkness covers i did goet out, now those are frickin fun to make, buut i gotta say galactica ones are sweet also..especially when i get a chance to make cylons..u just gotta love the metal lol

Comment

I am salivating with anticipation....

Comment

holy cow.. i was frickin amazed. dynamite went all out with alot of my covers..battlestar regular, battlestar zarek , red sonja qotfw 4 ...damn..but still the best one imho is an army of darkness soon to come

Comment

Heh heh heh! Keep 'em comin' mate! We're enjoying them!

Tommy.
          Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!

Comment

Hello all, I have been a comic nut for years. It's great to meet fellow comicaholics. From the Dynamite House I mainly collect Red Sonja, Battlestar Galactica, and Highlander. Though I am really looking forward to the Lone Ranger Series. I am also a huge Mike Turner fan, I have some of his early works that I will probably take to the grave with me.

Anyway, Look forward to meeting ya'll.

Also love Mel Rubi's artwork.

Comment

Great to see another quality member joining our club....

Grab a seat, have a beer, and enjoy the show

Comment

Originally posted by Drifter39
                Hello all, I have been a comic nut for years. It's great to meet fellow comicaholics. From the Dynamite House I mainly collect Red Sonja, Battlestar Galactica, and Highlander. Though I am really looking forward to the Lone Ranger Series. I am also a huge Mike Turner fan, I have some of his early works that I will probably take to the grave with me.

Anyway, Look forward to meeting ya'll.

Also love Mel Rubi's artwork.

Howdy Drifter! Great to have you aboard! And yeh - Michael Turner & Mel Rubi definitely rock!

Tommy.

Comment

I'm new here. Big Xena fan so I'll be following that series as it progresses.

Comment

Welcome to the DE board man, enjoy Xena as its started out pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by SpikeBad
                      I'm new here. Big Xena fan so I'll be following that series as it progresses.

Gudday Spike! Welcomes aboard mate!

Tommy.

Comment

I guess I should have come here first for intruductions. I am the owner of the Lone Ranger Fan Club and reside in Amarillo, Texas. I'm thrilled that you've brought back not only the Lone Ranger, but also classic Battlestar Galactica (I'm a huge sci-fi fan).

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Ranger
                          I guess I should have come here first for intruductions. I am the owner of the Lone Ranger Fan Club and reside in Amarillo, Texas. I'm thrilled that you've brought back not only the Lone Ranger, but also classic Battlestar Galactica (I'm a huge sci-fi fan).

Glad your enjoying the books, Lone Ranger! Welcome to the Forums!

Tommy.

Comment

Hey everyone...just another comic fan stopping in to say hello.

Very big fan of the current Red Sonja series, which is why I'm here! I love the guest cover artists! Well, there's something about that chain mail bikini, too....

Keep up the great work!!

Comment

Hi

Fan of Classic Galactica. Looking forward to the comic.

Jim

Comment

Originally posted by spiderkenn
                                Hey everyone...just another comic fan stopping in to say hello.

Very big fan of the current Red Sonja series, which is why I'm here! I love the guest cover artists! Well, there's something about that chain mail bikini, too....

Keep up the great work!!

Heh heh heh! Right on, spiderkenn! Yup, she's definitely my favourite offering from Dynamite too! Welcome to the forums!

Originally posted by dilbertman
                                dilbertman Hi

Fan of Classic Galactica. Looking forward to the comic.

Jim

Howdy, dilbertman! Welcome! Oh yeh, there's a few of us eagerly awaiting the new BSG title! Enjoy your time here!

Tommy.

Comment

Working...
                                X