No announcement yet.

WELCOME ABOARD! INTRODUCTIONS!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I've been collecting comics of and on since I was three. I thought the Red Sonja #0 looked interesting and picked it up and since that issue I've been hooked. I also enjoyed the Evil Dead movies so its nice to get my fix of Army of Darkness.

Lucas

Comment

Originally posted by MrBeefy84
      Hi, I've been collecting comics of and on since I was three. I thought the Red Sonja #0 looked interesting and picked it up and since that issue I've been hooked. I also enjoyed the Evil Dead movies so its nice to get my fix of Army of Darkness.

Lucas

Gudday Lucas! Sonja #0 is what brought me here too! And yeh, Evil Dead and AOD rock! Great to hear you're enjoying these titles! Welcome to the forums!

Tommy.
      Last edited by Tommy; 10-26-2006, 11:20 PM. Reason: It's been a bad week for my spelling, I tell ya! :)
      Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!

Comment

Evenin' folks...

My pals call me Doc. I have few friends. No one really knows how I get food or clothes or the money to pay them with, they stopped asking. I have an unhealthy obsession with The Punisher. They say "obsession". I say his world is the world we live in, to say he does not exsist is preposterous. To say there aren't many like him on this world is impossible. I'm not stable but it keeps life interesting...er, sorry if I killed the cheery mood in here.

From what I've been reading around here so far, this looks like a nifty community. It's nice to talk to people who read the comics I like. Xena is always good and Sonja has exceeded my expectations! Highlander is always a great read. I'll be checking out the other titiles DE currently has out on the shelves. The Punisher has been so demonized over the years that hardly anyone will publicly admit to reading his comic anymore.

Hope to see ya folks on the boards a little more...

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Nightmare
          Evenin' folks...

My pals call me Doc. I have few friends. No one really knows how I get food or clothes or the money to pay them with, they stopped asking. I have an unhealthy obsession with The Punisher. They say "obsession". I say his world is the world we live in, to say he does not exsist is preposterous. To say there aren't many like him on this world is impossible. I'm not stable but it keeps life interesting...er, sorry if I killed the cheery mood in here.

From what I've been reading around here so far, this looks like a nifty community. It's nice to talk to people who read the comics I like. Xena is always good and Sonja has exceeded my expectations! Highlander is always a great read. I'll be checking out the other titiles DE currently has out on the shelves. The Punisher has been so demonized over the years that hardly anyone will publicly admit to reading his comic anymore.

Gudday Doc! You certainly won't hear any demonising of ol' Frank from me - I used to sporadically read The Punisher too! Always good to see another Sonja fan here on the boards (and yeh, Xena rocks too!). Welcome, mate!

Tommy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Nightmare
            Evenin' folks...

Welcome!

/joe

Comment

Greetings, everybody! I'm new to this board, but I do read some of the DE titles. The ones that I read are The Lone Ranger, Classic Battlestar Galatica, and Highlander. Although I'm recently started reading some DE titles, I've been reading comics for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by MrHeroic
                Greetings, everybody! I'm new to this board, but I do read some of the DE titles. The ones that I read are The Lone Ranger, Classic Battlestar Galatica, and Highlander. Although I'm recently started reading some DE titles, I've been reading comics for a long time.

Howdy MrHeroic! Great to see you here on the forums! Glad to hear you're enjoying all these new titles!

Tommy.

Comment

Greetings and salutations

Just thought I'd stop by and say hi.

As a sometime comics reviewer for Redeye magazine and a newly published creator myself I read a wide variety of comics from an assortment of large and small publishers.

And I just wanted to say how much I am enjoying the comics that Dynamite Entertainment are putting on the shelves. I've read issues of Red Sonja, Painkiller Jane and Highlander and enjoyed them all a great deal. I think the licenses you have chosen to put books out for are interesting and you have secured some of the most interesting talent in comics at the moment to ensure the quality stays high.

I'm eagerly waiting to see what you guys have next on the agenda.

Comment

Welcome Mrheroic and That Rogers Guy.

Comment

Originally posted by That Rogers Guy
                      Just thought I'd stop by and say hi.

As a sometime comics reviewer for Redeye magazine and a newly published creator myself I read a wide variety of comics from an assortment of large and small publishers.

And I just wanted to say how much I am enjoying the comics that Dynamite Entertainment are putting on the shelves. I've read issues of Red Sonja, Painkiller Jane and Highlander and enjoyed them all a great deal. I think the licenses you have chosen to put books out for are interesting and you have secured some of the most interesting talent in comics at the moment to ensure the quality stays high.

I'm eagerly waiting to see what you guys have next on the agenda.

Gudday Peter! Welcome to the forums! Feel free to add those web addresses in your sig as links for people to click on, if you like!

Tommy.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy

Gudday Peter! Welcome to the forums! Feel free to add those web addresses in your sig as links for people to click on, if you like!

Tommy.
                        Whoops thought I'd done that...consider it rectified.

Comment

I think I posted my introduction in the wrong place. Sorry about that! Anyway, I LOVE Dynamite comics and am excited to join a community that celebrates the talents of all of the individuals who bring these great books to life! Personally, I'm a huge fan of The Lone Ranger, AOD and Highlander. Keep up the great work guys!

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by carpster
                            I think I posted my introduction in the wrong place. Sorry about that!
                            All fixed...

Originally posted by carpster
                            Anyway, I LOVE Dynamite comics and am excited to join a community that celebrates the talents of all of the individuals who bring these great books to life! Personally, I'm a huge fan of The Lone Ranger, AOD and Highlander. Keep up the great work guys!

Cheers!

Glad to welcome you to the forums, carpster! Enjoy!

Tommy.

Comment

Hey all,

I'm just getting back into comics and DE had some titles that seemed to really interest me, namely AOD, Lone Ranger & BSG (new series). I'm looking forward to all the new issues coming out as well as the AOD/Marvel Zombies crossover!

Later,
                              KenaiMike

Comment

Originally posted by KenaiMike
                                Hey all,

I'm just getting back into comics and DE had some titles that seemed to really interest me, namely AOD, Lone Ranger & BSG (new series). I'm looking forward to all the new issues coming out as well as the AOD/Marvel Zombies crossover!

Later,
                                KenaiMike

Hey KenaiMike! Great to hear you're enjoying Dynamite's releases thus far! Welcome to the forums mate!

Tommy.

Comment

Working...
                                X