No announcement yet.

WELCOME ABOARD! INTRODUCTIONS!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good to see another fellow Brit here on the forums, Scott.

Comment

• Adolescent Radioactive Black Belt Hamsters

hey everybody,

had to register after I saw you guys are publishing ADOLESCENT RADIOACTIVE BLACK BELT HAMSTERS, cant wait to see to see the new series.

thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by QuinnMallory
        just got back into comics, i been on and off...just call me Q-Ball i guess, i duno y i chose this nick, i just watched sliders on DVD cuz i ain't seen it since it aired......
        i'm a big bsg fan n anticipating all the bsg-related work u guys have ahead for us...someday maybe i'll write or draw comics...or both! btw, can anybody explain the diff. between the variants, incentives, cylon foil editions, etc. covers? i assumed cylon foil just meant the cover was in a metal foil look or somn? but images DE provided seem to prove i'm clueless, especially since the foils cost so much more...neways, keep up the great work DE!

PS. doubt it would happen, but a slider comic would be sweet!
        Heh heh! Welcome Aboard, Q-Ball! Great to hear you're a BSG fan! I'm not 100%-clued-in as to the finer points of industry variants, HOWEVER - there's quite a few serious collectors here on the Dynamite Forums. Have a browse through the site, and feel free to ask around! Happy Posting mate!

Originally posted by alienant
        hey everybody,

had to register after I saw you guys are publishing ADOLESCENT RADIOACTIVE BLACK BELT HAMSTERS, cant wait to see to see the new series.

thanks
        Howdy alienant! Welcome to the Dynamite Forums! I gotta admit - that's the first I've ever heard of this series - can you provide a link?

Tommy
        Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tommy
          Howdy alienant! Welcome to the Dynamite Forums! I gotta admit - that's the first I've ever heard of this series - can you provide a link?
          I read about it on the Media Center page here -
          Adolescent Radioactive Kung-Fu Hamsters Press Release
          DECODER RING THEATRE
          EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS
          PROJECT SUPERPOWERS DATABASE
          PUBLIC DOMAIN SUPER HEROES

Comment

• yep here you go man

http://www.comicbookresources.com/ne...m.cgi?id=10172

Originally posted by Tommy

Tommy

Comment

• I've posted elsewhere here, but I'll just say HI to all. I am The Horn'd One(the story behind that name I'll tell later) & I started picking up Dynamite comics with Highlander #0. I'm looking forward to many good stories in this line, as well as with the recently aquired Termniator 2 line (I have all the Dark Horse Predator, Aliens & Terminator LS', as well as the Malibu Comics run). I'll be posting at random times, whenever the interest strikes, so I'll do my best to be respectful & informative.

Thanks for your time.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Horn'd One
                I've posted elsewhere here, but I'll just say HI to all. I am The Horn'd One(the story behind that name I'll tell later) & I started picking up Dynamite comics with Highlander #0. I'm looking forward to many good stories in this line, as well as with the recently aquired Termniator 2 line (I have all the Dark Horse Predator, Aliens & Terminator LS', as well as the Malibu Comics run). I'll be posting at random times, whenever the interest strikes, so I'll do my best to be respectful & informative.

Thanks for your time.

Heh heh! I had wondered if there was a story behind that name when I viewed the profile! Welcome to the Dynamite Forums, Horn'd One!

Tommy.

EDIT: I've taken the liberty of removing the other "Hi" thread, as it was pretty much a double-up. Happy Posting!
                Last edited by Tommy; 04-13-2007, 06:57 AM. Reason: Housekeeping... :)

Comment

• Hey all,

May as well introduce myself here. I'm turborip and I'm been a fan of Dynamite since the Ashes to Ashes arc of Army of Darkness. I mostly keep up through trades and I'm excited by what Dynamite is doing. Besides Army of Darkness, I'm looking forward to more Painkiller Jane (the 0 issue was excellent), I'm stoked The Boys has found a new home here, and I know I need to read more Lone Ranger. I bought the 0 issue of Highlander for a friend of mine and it got him into that series.

Looking forward to discussing my favorites as well as checking out more titles from Dynamite!

Comment

• Originally posted by turborip
                    Hey all,

May as well introduce myself here. I'm turborip and I'm been a fan of Dynamite since the Ashes to Ashes arc of Army of Darkness. I mostly keep up through trades and I'm excited by what Dynamite is doing. Besides Army of Darkness, I'm looking forward to more Painkiller Jane (the 0 issue was excellent), I'm stoked The Boys has found a new home here, and I know I need to read more Lone Ranger. I bought the 0 issue of Highlander for a friend of mine and it got him into that series.

Looking forward to discussing my favorites as well as checking out more titles from Dynamite!

Gudday turborip! Welcome aboard! I notice from your "Reviewers" post you've got a blog happening - feel free to place a link to it in your sig! Cheers, and Happy Posting!

Tommy.

Comment

• Don't forget, people - drop by and say "Hi" to our new members here! These forums have become known as a fun & friendly place to chat with your fellow comic readers, and that's a reflection on all the great members we have here! Keep up the terrific work guys!

Tommy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tommy

Gudday turborip! Welcome aboard! I notice from your "Reviewers" post you've got a blog happening - feel free to place a link to it in your sig! Cheers, and Happy Posting!

Tommy.

Done and done, thanks!

Comment

• introductions

hi gene smith here i just found out about dynamite comics when at islander comics [merrit island fla.] on free comic day i'm glad dynamite has the rights to xena because i was a fan of that show from word or in this case WAR CRY ONE
                          i'm also known as 3dman27 at www.superherohype.com

Comment

• Originally posted by magnus robot fighter
                            hi gene smith here i just found out about dynamite comics when at islander comics [merrit island fla.] on free comic day i'm glad dynamite has the rights to xena because i was a fan of that show from word or in this case WAR CRY ONE
                            i'm also known as 3dman27 at www.superherohype.com

Welcome aboard the Dynamite Forums, Gene! If you browse through this site, you'll notice there's a fair few Xena titles released so far by Dynamite, with more on the way - definitely check 'em out! Happy Posting!

Tommy.

Comment

• i think i'm gonna like it here

Comment

• Been gone for some time, but I'm back.

Loving Raise the Dead and Savage Tales.

Comment

Working...
                                X