WELCOME ABOARD! INTRODUCTIONS!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G'day guys,

First off, a bit about my self [hey, it would be rude of me not to]. I'm 15, live in cold Canada but was born in Australia and lived there until about 2 years ago. I'm a hardcore comic book reader and I love my sports [especially cricket, Aussie Rules football and hockey]. And, I'm a pretty darn good looking fella if I say so my self

Hate to say this, but I've never read a Dynamite Comic in my life *Braces self to be hit by flying objects*, but I've heard some good things about the company and I'll be buying a whole bunch of Dynamite goodness soon!

Cheers guys and hoep to get to know you all more as the days, weeks, months and maybe even years go by!

PS: Is there a place for random discussion???

Comment

• Gudday Bruce! Welcome to the Dynamite Forums mate! Great to see another fellow Aussie 'round these parts!

Tommy.
      Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!

Comment

• Hello guys, Im from the Philippines. Im here to talk to fellow Red Sonja fans(LOVE THE SERIES) and to get clearer release schedules... lol

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetmisery
          Hello guys, Im from the Philippines. Im here to talk to fellow Red Sonja fans(LOVE THE SERIES) and to get clearer release schedules... lol

Howdy sweetmisery! Another Sonja fan - awesome!! Welcome aboard, and Happy Posting! Heh heh! Yeh, release schedules can sometimes be a little wonky. Generally the rule of thumb is that as soon as it says "Available Now!" here on Dynamite's listings, or is scheduled by Diamond, then you can expect it on store shelves in short order!

Tommy.

Comment

• Hello! Just signed up for the forums. My name is John. I haven't read much from Dynamite Entertainment, but I am reading The Boys and Painkiller Jane. I never read the original Painkiller Jane series, but I have the mini and zero issue that Dynamite put out awhile back.

Do the writers and artists ever stop by the boards and chat?

Thanks.
            John

Comment

• Originally posted by jbayer77
              Hello! Just signed up for the forums. My name is John. I haven't read much from Dynamite Entertainment, but I am reading The Boys and Painkiller Jane. I never read the original Painkiller Jane series, but I have the mini and zero issue that Dynamite put out awhile back.

Do the writers and artists ever stop by the boards and chat?

Thanks.
              John
              Welcome John! Yep, some of the artists and writers do drop by from time to time, post some info and shoot the breeze.

Tommy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tommy

Welcome John! Yep, some of the artists and writers do drop by from time to time, post some info and shoot the breeze.

Tommy.

Have you ever seen Lee Moder around? big fan of his art on Jane.

John

Comment

• Just a useless post so I can hit 500. yay!

Comment

• Originally posted by KrAzYeTy
                    Just a useless post so I can hit 500. yay!
                    Heh heh! Congrats, mate - you're one of the veterans 'round these parts! Jeez, I remember back to when we were both first posting here!

Tommy.

Comment

• I was here even before you!

Ahh, the good old days!

Cheers man!

Comment

• Originally posted by KrAzYeTy
                        I was here even before you!

Ahh, the good old days!

Cheers man!

Heh heh heh! Yeh, I remember! Have a good one mate!

Tommy.

Comment

• Hello

Hello my name is Matt. I missed this thread and posted my hello in The Lone Ranger(great comic). I am back into comics after a long time off and I love what I've seen from Dynamite.

Comment

• Hi my name is Chris and I am an ARTAHOLIC!

I know I have a problem but I just love artwork and I just can't help myself. I have lost my wife my dog my cat even the fish left or maybe the cat took that for a snack I'm not sure.

Anyway if there is anyway possible I can get help with this addiction I would really appreciate it a lot or if you have any artwork for sale that's cool also.

Darn already falling off the wagon.
                            __________________________________________________ _______________

Okay here is the real story my name is Chris and my everyday job is selling the military their nuts bolts and everything else to build their missiles and tanks and space stations and I am located in Huntsville Alabama area home of the Marshall Space Flight Center and NASA.

My weekend job is being on the Regional Boards for the Hero Initiative Charity group and helping them raise money to help older comic book creators in need. So if you want to ever volunteer please contact us because we are always looking for help.

My next show will be the HeroesCon show in Charlotte NC.

Best
                            Chris

Comment

• I missed this thread as well. Hello, my name is Charles. I have been buying comics for almost 20 years. Dynamite has quickly become one of my favorite publishers.

Comment

• Hello all!

I discovered Dynamite when I grabbed Zorro #1 - which led me to Superpowers, and I just jumped aboard the Lone Ranger.

I'm digging them all! Lovely stuff from all the artists, writers, editors etc etc!

Comment

Working...
                                X