Big City Comics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big City Comics

So, besides myself and Flood, did anyone here ever hear of or follow any titles from Big City Comics? BCC was/is a very small publisher who was able to pick up Ant and create some cool original comics that only lasted about 8 months or so before they fell into financial peril and decided to stop releasing comics to retail and partnered with some company to put their comics online only. Soon after that they decided not to make any more comics even though they promised a series of TPB's that would come out once or twice a year, but of course nothing happened. It's sad because their stuff was soooo good in my opinion, and was really worth reading, this always seems to happen to me with non Marvel and DC companies (Crossgen, Aftermath, Big City Comics). Oh well, thats life I guess.........
    Dynamite Entertainment
    Forum Administrator

Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

I bought the first issue of Ant last year when it was out, I didn't read it because I always buy #1 issues when they come out in case they become worth something, I only buy 4 or 5 monthly comics that I read and enjoy every month, everything else is just for archive. I had seen something called The Totem and it looked OK but I never bought it. I think any company that isn't marvel, dc, image or darkhorse could always fall out of publishing comics, even dynamite, idw and devils' publishing could die out, but i hope they dont!

Comment

Totem was an awesome "Peter Parker" style book with a teen hero learning to cope with his new powers and whatnot, not unlike Spider-Man but with a fresh vibe to it. Too bad it's gone
      Dynamite Entertainment
      Forum Administrator

Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

Comment

Working...
      X