So what's your beer of choice??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what's your beer of choice??

What would everyone here's beer of choice be? I am an american beer fan through and through, mainly coors and miller, but i have been known to chug back a hienakin or a amstel every now and again.

Bass ale and Red Stripe for me, I avoid American beer for the most part, I don't know why but they always taste so fake and watered down to me. I guess I have become something of a beer snob over the past 10 years or so, it's cool though because I'm not much of a beer drinker anyhow. Last time I had a beer was probably 1 1/2 ago.
    Dynamite Entertainment
    Forum Administrator

Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

Comment

I don't drink beer so I wouldn't know. But I do like some of the Bud Light commercials if that counts.

Comment

Originally posted by comixfan1980 View Post
        Bass ale and Red Stripe for me, I avoid American beer for the most part, I don't know why but they always taste so fake and watered down to me. I guess I have become something of a beer snob over the past 10 years or so, it's cool though because I'm not much of a beer drinker anyhow. Last time I had a beer was probably 1 1/2 ago.

I don't mind bass, but when i had red stripe i gagged a bit, it just was not my kind of beer, maybe it was too strong for me or something.

Comment

Cains dark mild, Wychwood Black Wych and Asahi black spring to mind immediately. I'm a big fan of dark ales and beers.

Comment

Strongbow for me! I *think* it's British beer!

Comment

Originally posted by Tireen View Post
              Strongbow for me! I *think* it's British beer!
              English cider! Not for the faint hearted.

Comment

I must sponsor belgian beers, they have their own way to make amazing beers.

I've many good labels to talk about, but three of the most known are Chuoffe (La Chouffe), St Feuillien (Blond) and Delirium (Delirium Tremens).

Cheers :P

Comment

Okay, I now officially want a beer *quick trip to fridge*, ah that's better now.
                  Dynamite Entertainment
                  Forum Administrator

Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

Comment

I find my tastes keep changing - probably something to do with the practices of the local bars - ahem!

Currently nothing besides Becks passes my lips. But Kronenbourg do a nice blonde beer that I feel like revisiting...

Comment

Working...
                    X