Collectorz Comic Collector

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collectorz Comic Collector

Does anyone use this program? I'm thinging about buying this and was wondering what others think. I currently use Excel to track my comics but this program has some nice features including cover pics.

Thanks for any input.
    Always remember, Murphy was an optimist
    Munchkin 1, 2, 4, 7 Super Munchkin 1&2, Munchkin Bites 1&2, Munchkin Fu, Star Munchkin Deluxe and Star 2
    http://ghornet.deviantart.com/

Originally posted by Ghornet2 View Post
    Does anyone use this program? I'm thinging about buying this and was wondering what others think. I currently use Excel to track my comics but this program has some nice features including cover pics.

Thanks for any input.
    I tried it and found it slightly confusing and jumbled. I'm not a fan, but you should give it a shot, you may like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghornet2 View Post

Thanks for any input.
      I use it and LOVE it. Other cool features that it offers that I like are the creator credits and the character lists. Both can be linked to the internet. For example, I link all Star Wars Characters to their respective pages on Wookipedia. The same with Marvel Characters, I link them to their pages on Marvel Comics Wiki. So, if I have a question on a character, I can click on their name and their page pops up.
      They offer a free trial version, you should try it out.

Comment

Working...
      X