Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Weird Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Another Weird Thread

    I'm going to be running a Champion's campaign and it's going to feature a couple of Batman & Robin types ThingamaBob and Dohickey and I need a list of the Holy phrases that Robin used on the TV shows.

    Thanks
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Ghornet2; 12-16-2012, 12:01 PM.
    Always remember, Murphy was an optimist
    Munchkin 1, 2, 4, 7 Super Munchkin 1&2, Munchkin Bites 1&2, Munchkin Fu, Star Munchkin Deluxe and Star 2
    http://ghornet.deviantart.com/

  • #2
    oh god those things are gross :X

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Ralok View Post
      oh god those things are gross :X
      Thank you so much for your opinion
      Always remember, Murphy was an optimist
      Munchkin 1, 2, 4, 7 Super Munchkin 1&2, Munchkin Bites 1&2, Munchkin Fu, Star Munchkin Deluxe and Star 2
      http://ghornet.deviantart.com/

      Comment


      • #4
        The Official Batman Batbook by Joel Eisner has a complete list of all the "Holy... !"s heard on the TV show.

        Click the link to go to Amazon's page for the book, then click "Look Inside". Skip to page 451 (it's easier to start at the back and move backward) for 3 pages of them.
        DE pull list: Will Eisner's The Spirit: The Corpse Makers, ERB's The Greatest Adventure, Green Hornet '66 Meets The Spirit, PSP: Herokillers, KISS/Vampirella, Mighty Mouse

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Ghornet2 View Post
          Thank you so much for your opinion
          I mean the things in and of themselves not the designs or anything, like the whole idea of them. I had one of those things made for my city of heroes character and they have bothered me ever since.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by positronic View Post
            The Official Batman Batbook by Joel Eisner has a complete list of all the "Holy... !"s heard on the TV show.

            Click the link to go to Amazon's page for the book, then click "Look Inside". Skip to page 451 (it's easier to start at the back and move backward) for 3 pages of them.
            At about midnight last night I tried again and this time I got a couple of lists. Not sure why I wasn't having any luck before. Oddly enough each list had a few that the other didn't.
            Always remember, Murphy was an optimist
            Munchkin 1, 2, 4, 7 Super Munchkin 1&2, Munchkin Bites 1&2, Munchkin Fu, Star Munchkin Deluxe and Star 2
            http://ghornet.deviantart.com/

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Ralok View Post
              I mean the things in and of themselves not the designs or anything, like the whole idea of them. I had one of those things made for my city of heroes character and they have bothered me ever since.
              They're not the greatest and yes the head is oversized. But look at it from the point of view of someone who has been developing characters for for Champions etc for years and NEVER been able to actually see them. They are a way for me to create and finally see my characters.
              Always remember, Murphy was an optimist
              Munchkin 1, 2, 4, 7 Super Munchkin 1&2, Munchkin Bites 1&2, Munchkin Fu, Star Munchkin Deluxe and Star 2
              http://ghornet.deviantart.com/

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Ghornet2 View Post
                They're not the greatest and yes the head is oversized. But look at it from the point of view of someone who has been developing characters for for Champions etc for years and NEVER been able to actually see them. They are a way for me to create and finally see my characters.
                excellent point!

                Comment

                Working...
                X