Earth 2 Batman

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earth 2 Batman

As you may or may not know earth 2 from DC is a modern take on some of the Golden Age characters. It's interesting and definitly not anything related to the JSA. Batman , Superman & Wonderwoman died freeing their Earth from Darkseid's reign. They're now introducing a new Batman. Everybody is wondering who it is. They still haven't said but . . .

Spoiler Space

I'm betting on . . .

Lee Travis, the Crimson Avenger. The batsuit is black with crimson touches (around the bat etc.) and in this issue he vanished in cloud of crimson smoke which was a trade mark of the Crimson Avenger. The Crimson Avenger had two looks; first as a fedora wearing, gun toting mystery man and the second as a standard superhero. Not really definitive proof but . . .
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Ghornet2; 06-06-2013, 01:39 PM. Reason: Spoiler Space
    Always remember, Murphy was an optimist
    Munchkin 1, 2, 4, 7 Super Munchkin 1&2, Munchkin Bites 1&2, Munchkin Fu, Star Munchkin Deluxe and Star 2
    http://ghornet.deviantart.com/

Alas, I wonder if we'll find out who before Robinson's final issue. I was so much loving his series but since he's leaving DC (as part of the gradual mass exodus of fleeing creators), there is so much he won't be able to do that I know I would have loved.

Dynamite should snap him up, and I will buy whatever he writes.

Comment

An interesting guess. The fact that the Batsuit is black with crimson means litte--Batwoman and Terry McGinnis (Batman Beyond) use that color scheme and it is visually effective. But the disappearing in a puff of crimson smoke does point to Lee Travis. However, if it is him, I bet there will be a backstory linking Travis with the original Batman.

Comment

The only reason I mentioned the crimson on the costume is because it ties into the crimsom smoke/Crimson Avenger thing. And I'm sure they'll tie Lee to Bruce some how if I'm right
        Always remember, Murphy was an optimist
        Munchkin 1, 2, 4, 7 Super Munchkin 1&2, Munchkin Bites 1&2, Munchkin Fu, Star Munchkin Deluxe and Star 2
        http://ghornet.deviantart.com/

Comment

I gather Lee Travis has already been namechecked in the series, but as a female news reporter. So, not Batman.

Comment

I hope we'll find out before Robinson leaves...

Comment

Originally posted by tony ingram View Post
              I gather Lee Travis has already been namechecked in the series, but as a female news reporter. So, not Batman.
              He is a master of disguise!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X