Lady Death

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lady Death

Lady Death back in 2015, now released through Coffin Comics it looks like it may be another reboot.

I am not sure what to think yet,as I hate reboots. I am getting it anyway but will we see a continuation of either of the below:

Original Lady Death
    Crossgen Lady Death
    Boundless Lady Death

Or something else new? Lets hope they pick up an existing incarnation. Maybe even crossover with Dynamites Chaos books???

No artist assigned yet, but hopefully Richard Ortiz will be on interiors if they have any sense.
    Last edited by The Namer; 10-10-2014, 12:46 PM. Reason: Embellish

Originally posted by The Namer View Post
    Lady Death back in 2015, now released through Coffin Comics it looks like it may be another reboot.

I am not sure what to think yet,as I hate reboots. I am getting it anyway but will we see a continuation of either of the below:

Original Lady Death
    Crossgen Lady Death
    Boundless Lady Death

Or something else new? Lets hope they pick up an existing incarnation. Maybe even crossover with Dynamites Chaos books???

No artist assigned yet, but hopefully Richard Ortiz will be on interiors if they have any sense.
    I'm doubtful that this new LD will have anything to do with Chaos, Pullido said on Newsarama that he's building a new universe.

Comment

That's what I thought. Shame, we've had too many versions already.

We need the Scarlett Witch to declare 'No more reboots'. They just spoil everything.

Having said that - I'll be picking up issue 1........ sucker.

Comment

After an email from Coffin comics.....I think the Boundless version of the character could be scheduled for a come back too....

Comment

Working...
        X