No announcement yet.

KIRBY Meets CARPENTER Meets HERCULOIDS In SCOTT KOLINS' Creator-Owned ADAM.3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KIRBY Meets CARPENTER Meets HERCULOIDS In SCOTT KOLINS' Creator-Owned ADAM.3

Oh, this looks awesome.

http://www.newsarama.com/23952-scott...on-adam-3.html

Newsarama: So, Scott, you just announced Adam.3 over at Dark Horse, tell us a little bit about it. He almost has a Kamandi look and feel to it.

Scott Kolins: It’s funny, everyone has a different comment like that. I love Kirby’s Kamandi – so that’s cool. Adam.3 is a sci-fi jungle action comic book created, written, drawn, and colored by me, premiering this August. Over twelve years in the making, it mixes the sci-fi of Jack Kirby’s Fantastic Four and John Carpenter’s The Thing in a primordial Burroughs-ish landscape with a pinch of The Herculoids zeal. This is my first solo creation – and a dream come true. I’ve also heard people say it’s a mix of Tarzan and Flash Gordon. For me – it’s heroes versus monsters!

Well, he's tossing out the right name-checks. Not sure if I'm really seeing that in the images posted there. I'll probably have a look, but as of right now I'm feeling pretty non-committal about it. I liked PastAways, though. So who knows.

Comment

Working...
    X