Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any good Valiant titles?

G'day,

I'm looking at trying out some Valiant titles but don't know were to start. Any recommendations?

Ralph

I've only read a few previews, but nothing really grabbed me. But there are others who seem quite passionate about that line (at least on other boards).

I think part of my problem is I remember when they made their big push back in the early '90s, then eventually fizzled out. Don't really feel nostalgic enough to go back again.

Comment

Originally posted by ralphuniverse View Post
      G'day,

I'm looking at trying out some Valiant titles but don't know were to start. Any recommendations?

Ralph
      I currently am reading a few Valiant books, as I read less from the big 2 Valiant gives me a unique shared universe to follow and the quality is quite good. Depending on what types of stories you like, here are some recommendations:
      X-O Manowar- a barbarian who was abducted by aliens and returns in modern times with a powerful armor. Ongoing
      Imperium- about a powerful despot who wants to change the world by conquering it. Ongoing
      Ninjak- about a ninja/spy working for MI6. Ongoing
      Bloodshot Reborn- about a former government super soldier now on the run and trying to find a new life. Ongoing
      Wrath of the Eternal Warrior- an immortal who has been fighting evil since the dawn of man. Starts in November.
      A&A- Armstrong(EW's brother) and his friend Archer busting conspiracies around the world. Starts in March 2016.
      Rai- a warrior from Japan in the year 4001 AD. Ongoing
      More info can be found here: http://www.valiantentertainment.com/

Comment

Working...
      X