Dark Horse Comics January 2016 Solicitations thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Horse Comics January 2016 Solicitations thread

" 'Hellboy Winter Special' & More in Dark Horse Comics' January 2016 Solicitations"
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...-solicitations

I'm planning on:
    * Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 10 #23
    * Dead Vengeance #4 (of 4)
    * Joe Golem #3 (of 5)

and possibly
    * Itty Bitty Hellboy: The Search for the Were-Jaguar #3 (of 4)

Comment

Hmm... and the Hellboy Winter Special is also a 1953 issue. Maybe I misunderstood something, but they mentioned that the B.P.R.D. Hell on Earth series was ending. Are they essentially going into an ongoing series of one-shots and arcs with Hellboy and B.P.R.D. now set in 1953, moving forward?

I'll be getting:
      EC ARCHIVES SHOCK SUSPENSTORIES VOL 1
      HELLBOY WINTER SPECIAL (or wait to see if it's in a 1953 TPB?)
      NEW LONE WOLF & CUB VOL 8
      THE ROOK #4 - I LOVE this book! Best new Dark Horse series since CAPTAIN MIDNIGHT! Too bad BARB WIRE turned out to be such a dud.

and (possibly)
      SNOW ANGEL (although I'd really like to see a preview online first, since it's a $10 OGN)

I'll probably wait and get DEAD VENGEANCE in TPB, since I like Bill Morrison.
      Last edited by pulphero; 11-08-2015, 02:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pulphero View Post
        Hmm... and the Hellboy Winter Special is also a 1953 issue. Maybe I misunderstood something, but they mentioned that the B.P.R.D. Hell on Earth series was ending. Are they essentially going into an ongoing series of one-shots and arcs with Hellboy and B.P.R.D. now set in 1953, moving forward?
        Maybe. There's been quite a bit of speculation about this in the Hellboy fan community. A third story cycle of BPRD has been mentioned, but its unclear if that will take place chronologically after BPRD: Hell On Earth 's conclusion (after BPRD #147), or if Hellboy and the BPRD is that story cycle.

Comment

Working...
        X