Captain Midnight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain Midnight

I know it's not a Dynamite book but issue 0 came out yesterday and has that pulpy/time jump theme. 0 reprints stories for Dh Presents. Oh and for you 'fans' of redacted word ballons theres a story called 'redacted' and it has a panel with several word ballons completely redacted.
    Always remember, Murphy was an optimist
    Munchkin 1, 2, 4, 7 Super Munchkin 1&2, Munchkin Bites 1&2, Munchkin Fu, Star Munchkin Deluxe and Star 2
    http://ghornet.deviantart.com/

I loved it!!

Comment

The FCBD story was pretty interesting, but it was too short to get a good handle on where they are going with it. I will at least give the first few issues a chance. I believe Captain Midnight originated on the Radio, so he's in good company with the Green Hornet and Lone Ranger.

Comment

Originally posted by PulpCrazy View Post
        The FCBD story was pretty interesting, but it was too short to get a good handle on where they are going with it. I will at least give the first few issues a chance. I believe Captain Midnight originated on the Radio, so he's in good company with the Green Hornet and Lone Ranger.
        I wish I'd known that Dark Horse had a Captain Midnight in their FCBD book. I picked up a couple of books for friends because there wasn't that much I was interested in.

And yes Captain Midnight started on Radio, sponsored by Ovaltine I think.
        Always remember, Murphy was an optimist
        Munchkin 1, 2, 4, 7 Super Munchkin 1&2, Munchkin Bites 1&2, Munchkin Fu, Star Munchkin Deluxe and Star 2
        http://ghornet.deviantart.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Ghornet2 View Post
          I wish I'd known that Dark Horse had a Captain Midnight in their FCBD book. I picked up a couple of books for friends because there wasn't that much I was interested in.

And yes Captain Midnight started on Radio, sponsored by Ovaltine I think.
          I bet they will reprint the story in the #0 issue or somewhere else. They are good like that. It was a flip book with Star Wars and I believe an Avatar the Last Airbender spin off, Legend of Kora. The Captain Midnight story was in between them.

Ovaltine, heh the good old days.

Comment

Working...
          X