Variant Covers Poll

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Variant Covers Poll

I talked about variant covers on my latest Hornet's Nest podcast. How do YOU feel about it?
    I get one cover only (don't care about variants)
    69.23%
    I get one cover only (I would get more if I had more $)
    15.38%
    I get multiple covers (but not all)
    15.38%
    I get as many covers as I can (I'm a collector!)
    0.00%

I voted "one cover (don't care about variants)." BUT I do want to say I'm NOT against variant covers. If variant covers help Dynamite make money on their Green Hornet books, which allows them to continue to publish MORE Green Hornet material - I'm all for it!!!

Comment

I am in the same boat. I do like having the choice of covers (if my LCS orders them) but I am not gonna seek them all out though.

Comment

I get one cover usually the one I like the most, if I'm undecided I go with what seems to be the rarer cover. I do occasionally pick up variants when my LCBS has one of it's dollar back issue sales. I've grabbed a few virgin art or B&W covers this way.
        Always remember, Murphy was an optimist
        Munchkin 1, 2, 4, 7 Super Munchkin 1&2, Munchkin Bites 1&2, Munchkin Fu, Star Munchkin Deluxe and Star 2
        http://ghornet.deviantart.com/

Comment

I prefer one cover,

Believe it or not, multiple covers confuse me. I see them and wonder if I missed an issue, etc.

I know, I know...they have numbers on the cover for that reason. Still confuses me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghornet2 View Post
            I get one cover usually the one I like the most, if I'm undecided I go with what seems to be the rarer cover.
            Sort of same here, though I go with the one I like the most of what there is available on the rack.

I'm more concerned with what's inside than with rarity of the outside cover.

Originally posted by LetsRollKato View Post
            I prefer one cover,

Believe it or not, multiple covers confuse me. I see them and wonder if I missed an issue, etc.

I know, I know...they have numbers on the cover for that reason. Still confuses me.
            I agree . . . you don't always remember what issue numbers you have if it's an on-going title.

Comment

I try to get the Francavilla cover whenever possible. Other than that, just whatever is cool.

Comment

I'M NOT A BIG FAN OF VARIANT COVERS TO BE HONEST, HAVING SAID THAT I'VE SEEN SOME CRACKING VARIANT COVERS

Comment

i usually only get one cover. i get the one i like best. usually Francavilla or Ross.

Comment

Working...
                  X