No announcement yet.

The Green Hornet series MEGATHREAD!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you CAN be sure, but your gut is off. my kato's a boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Matthews View Post
      Okay, cool. Thanks for taking the time to clear that up.

Comment

Sounds good to me

Originally posted by Matthews View Post
        Although a female Kato opens up some possibilities I like the idea of staying with the classic male Kato.

Any word on when the other two series are going to be coming out?
        Always remember, Murphy was an optimist
        Munchkin 1, 2, 4, 7 Super Munchkin 1&2, Munchkin Bites 1&2, Munchkin Fu, Star Munchkin Deluxe and Star 2
        http://ghornet.deviantart.com/

Comment

Year One by Wagner is due out in April.

Comment

Keven Smiths Kato ongoing series

Originally posted by md62 View Post
            Year One by Wagner is due out in April.
            Also due out in April is Kevin Smith's Kato ongoing series. I saw this link on another Dynamite forum.
            http://www.newsarama.com/comics/Dyna...ns-100120.html
            Munchkin 1, 2, 4, 7 Super Munchkin 1&2, Munchkin Bites 1&2, Munchkin Fu, Star Munchkin Deluxe and Star 2

Comment

Which is the cooler Green Hornet mask?

Over at CBR, Alex Ross is interviewed and states that the full green hornet mask, with the hornet symbol on front, is cooler than the half mask.

What do you all think? Which one is the coolest Green Hornet mask?

1) The full green hornet mask (Year One)

2) The original half-mask

3) The new Alex Ross half-mask (with the "insect eyes")

I like the new mask, but I have to go with the original half-mask, maybe because that's how I remember the character.

Comment

The full green hornet mask (Year One). Looks like nothing any other hero wears.

Comment

I'm excited about this too. I actually only just heard about this series today.

Comment

When if the final release date for this.....?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheTerror View Post
                      When if the final release date for this.....?
                      It's listed in the March Previews. We don't know what week but Dynamite, after some problems with a few titles, has gotten pretty good at getting books out in the month they are solicited for.

Comment

• Which Franchise Will Be Dynamite's Biggest?

At DC I think Batman is the bigger franchise over Superman. At Marvel X-Men > Spider-Man. So here at Dynamite will Green Hornet be bigger than Project Superpowers? Or will the Superpowers be bigger than The Green Hornet?

Comment

• One for The Hornet!

Tough call, especially this early, however, Green Hornet is better known than all of the Public Domain heroes in P:SP, and with the movie coming out in December and Dynamite's huge marketing push, which adds to that character awareness...I think it'll be Hornet followed closely by Superpowers, but we'll see...

Vol II is priced at 9.99 and that's a huge incentive to jump on Superpowers.

Comment

• Green Hornet vs The Shadow

Which is your favorite pulp hero with a trenchcoat & hat? Green Hornet or The Shadow?

I like both. GH has Kato & The Black Beauty & "feels" a little more realistic than the Shadow. But The Shadow has his operatives & his mind control powers & an air of mystery surrounding him.

But if I had to pick one I would give the edge to The Shadow.

Comment

• Originally posted by md62 View Post
                              Which is your favorite pulp hero with a trenchcoat & hat? Green Hornet or The Shadow?

I like both. GH has Kato & The Black Beauty & "feels" a little more realistic than the Shadow. But The Shadow has his operatives & his mind control powers & an air of mystery surrounding him.
                              Did anyone really expect me to vote for the Shadow?

I agree with md62's comments and the Shadow would get the edge in a fight (even Kato can't hit what he can't see), but Green Hornet is still my favorite.

Comment

• Sorry guys, but the Shadow is just a wee bit cooler, IMO. Just a little bit...

I'd definitely like to see Dynamite get the rights to him as well. Leave The Phantom alone though...I never cared for that one.

Comment

Working...
                                X