Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Shadow: Midnight in Moscow/Chaykin Shadow MEGATHREAD!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got this the other day and enjoyed it quite a lot. I hate the word balloons though, they are terrible. Loved Howard's story here.

Comment

Issue #1 was superb, this is totally Chaykin at his best and all around one of the best Shadow debuts to hit Dynamite since Ennis's opening arc. Amazing! I loved the feeling this book gave, especially the beginning when we got to see The Shadow in all his glory. Two very big thumbs up!

Comment

Issue #2 should be out later this month, can't wait! I'm hoping issue #2 has more of The Shadow going stuff that The Shadow does and less Lamont in his normal day to day. From the blurb in Previews I'd say we will see some serious action here!

Comment

Originally posted by BslytheGamerGuy View Post
          Issue #2 should be out later this month, can't wait! I'm hoping issue #2 has more of The Shadow going stuff that The Shadow does and less Lamont in his normal day to day. From the blurb in Previews I'd say we will see some serious action here!
          Shortest retirement on record.

Comment

Might be dropping this series, hate the art and I disagree with Chaykin's statements about the Walter Gibson stories. Plus, those word balloons are terrible.

Comment

Working...
            X