Masks II

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsf View Post
    Been re-reading this from the beginning, and it reads a lot better as a continuous reading rather than a monthly. The story's pretty dense, but it makes more sense when you see it unfolding issue to issue (and can keep the various elements in your mind). Really like it a lot more now than I had been.
    I am probably going to re-read issues #1-7 before I read issue #8. (Hopefully things will make a bit more sense that way.)

Comment

Originally posted by MajorHoy View Post
      I am probably going to re-read issues #1-7 before I read issue #8. (Hopefully things will make a bit more sense that way.)
      While re-reading issue #4, I noticed The Spider referring to the woman who would become Red Death as "Diana".

Originally posted by MajorHoy View Post
      (http://www.dynamite.com/htmlfiles/vi...13022697608011)Anybody else getting the feeling that the "new masked hero" will be . . .

. . . the former villain Red Death, who because of the heroes changing the past will instead become The Woman in Red or Miss Masque / Masquerade?
      And Miss Masque (who I mistakenly called "Madame") / Masquerade was Diana Adams.

Comment

Bought and read issue #8 yesterday.

My guess on the "new hero" wasn't right. And unfortunately, the whole issue really felt like a bit of a confusing let down to this story, with so many things now feeling more like "why did Bunn even bother to do that in the first place?"

Comment

Glad I passed on this now.

Comment

Working...
          X