Dejah Thoris of Earth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dejah Thoris of Earth

Here is an idea for a possible alternate universe based on Warlord of Mars.

"A Gentleman of Jasoom"

What would happen if Dejah Thoris had been transported to Earth and met John Carter there?

G'day,

Well, they are doing something like that in the Swords of Sorrows "Dejah Thoris & Irene Adler" team up. If that series is any indication lets hope they never try it again. Why was Dejah not crippled by Earth's gravity? After all its the lesser Martian gravity that gives John Carter his strength. Why were the Moons of Mars drawn like the planet Jupiter? And please , introducing the 21st Century feminism in the 19th just made me cringe.

Ralph

Originally posted by RodG View Post

"A Gentleman of Jasoom"

What would happen if Dejah Thoris had been transported to Earth and met John Carter there?

Comment

Originally posted by RodG View Post

"A Gentleman of Jasoom"

that would be an interesting spin.

Comment

Originally posted by ralphuniverse View Post
        Well, they are doing something like that in the Swords of Sorrows "Dejah Thoris & Irene Adler" team up. If that series is any indication lets hope they never try it again. Why was Dejah not crippled by Earth's gravity? After all its the lesser Martian gravity that gives John Carter his strength. Why were the Moons of Mars drawn like the planet Jupiter? And please , introducing the 21st Century feminism in the 19th just made me cringe.
        I have not yet picked it up due to financial woes, but how was feminism handled? I'm curious...

Comment

Working...
        X