No announcement yet.

Female pulp heros

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The second part of Miss Fury's series still hasn't been collected in trade, has it?
    DE pull list: Will Eisner's The Spirit: The Corpse Makers, ERB's The Greatest Adventure, Green Hornet '66 Meets The Spirit, PSP: Herokillers, KISS/Vampirella, Mighty Mouse

Comment

Originally posted by positronic View Post
      The second part of Miss Fury's series still hasn't been collected in trade, has it?
      https://www.dynamite.com/htmlfiles/v...C9781524102166

MISS FURY: THE MINOR KEY TRADE PAPERBACK was released this past December.

Comment

Originally posted by positronic View Post
        The one reprinting the second half of Miss Fury's original title, is Miss Fury TPB Vol. 2: Walk Through the Valley released in April 2016 and reprinting issues #7-11.
        Last edited by pulphero; 08-13-2017, 06:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MajorHoy View Post
          Has anybody heard anything about whether or not Dynamite might have a new series with Miss Fury?

I really enjoyed the two they've already had, but I'm probably in the minority there.
          Man, I loved the first one, and I'm not usually a fan of time travel.

I didn't care as much for the second. Thought Marla was boring, which is the last word that should be used to describe her. But I would still get a new book featuring that character (unless its sdone by Gail Simone )

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	DDf418XXUAA4RLE.jpg:large.jpg Views:	1 Size:	72.4 KB ID:	51568

One of the first. Pulp Heroines to lead her own Movie.
            With all the talk of superheroine leads in film, it's a shame she's not referenced more.

ZPI somewhat revisited her as Gen Z's Zorro's Scarlet Whip!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Zorro%20Generation%20Z.jpg Views:	1 Size:	48.1 KB ID:	51569
            Last edited by Guicho; 01-12-2018, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Guicho View Post
              Click image for larger version Name:	DDf418XXUAA4RLE.jpg:large.jpg Views:	1 Size:	72.4 KB ID:	51568

One of the first. Pulp Heroines to lead her own Movie.
              With all the talk of superheroine leads in film, it's a shame she's not referenced more.

ZPI somewhat revisited her as Gen Z's Zorro's Scarlet Whip!

Click image for larger version Name:	Zorro%20Generation%20Z.jpg Views:	1 Size:	48.1 KB ID:	51569
              Also a shame there hasn't been any new material with Lady Zorro since Gail Simone's Swords of Sorrow and the Lady Rawhide / Lady Zorro series (at least as far as I'm aware) back in 2015.

Comment

Working...
              X