Tarzan Comics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tarzan Comics

Some of my favorites were maybe 20 years ago, edited and co-written by someone named Henning Kure (I think), with beautiful art by Teddy Kristiansen. And other stories, one written by Walt Simonson, and another written by Matt Wagner, drawn by Peter Snejbjerg and inked by Teddy Kristiansen. They didn't last beyond 3 issues, unless I'm wrong. I also really liked Lee Week's rendition in Tarzan Vs. Predator. I can't find all of my old copies, so I might order the TPB. When IDW started their Planet of the Apes comics, I told the crew @ my local comics shop there should be a Tarzan crossover, Lord of the Planet of the Apes. But my idea was that Tarzan wandered through the wrong water fall and came out on PotA, not a new, combined world with him growing up there. I wonder if there's a King Kong/PotA in the works? ;-) Anything goes, these days.. Tarzan/King Kong, anyone? ;-)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Tarzan Love lies and the Lost City 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.5 KB
ID:	51195
    Westlake Village, CA: Malibu Comics, 1992. First Edition. Stapled wraps. Item #18852 The set includes issues #1 to 3. Average condition is fine. ; 17 x 26 cm.

Comment

Working...
    X