Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Image will be doing Golden Age heroes as well...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image will be doing Golden Age heroes as well...

http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stori...7/28/image.htm

Bah, I may read this because of Mike Allred's art, but my money (and wallet) have already commited to Superpowers.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkangel
      Bah, I may read this because of Mike Allred's art, but my money (and wallet) have already commited to Superpowers.
      Hear, hear!

Comment

While I will say SUPERPOWERS has me more excited, I am also looking forward to the Image project. I love that the "lost heroes" of the Golden Age are making a comeback, and that we will get to see several different takes on various characters. Between SUPERPOWERS, the Image project, and James Ritchey III attempting to revive Spark Publications, it's a good time to be a Golden Age fan, or to become one.
        DECODER RING THEATRE
        EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS
        PROJECT SUPERPOWERS DATABASE
        PUBLIC DOMAIN SUPER HEROES

Comment

Originally posted by MadMikeyD
          While I will say SUPERPOWERS has me more excited, I am also looking forward to the Image project. I love that the "lost heroes" of the Golden Age are making a comeback, and that we will get to see several different takes on various characters. Between SUPERPOWERS, the Image project, and James Ritchey III attempting to revive Spark Publications, it's a good time to be a Golden Age fan, or to become one.
          Where can I find info on Spark Pub??

Comment

Originally posted by captainzero
            Where can I find info on Spark Publications and what are they doing with the Golden Age??
            And does anyone know where Crimebuster and Ironjaw are at.???

Comment

Are you looking for information on them - or if anyone owns them?

If it's information then Don Markstein's Toonopedia has a write-up on the Crimebuster [which also mentions Ironjaw]: http://www.toonopedia.com/crimebst.htm

If it's who owns the characters - I'd have to guess that they were also public domain as the characters were published by Lev Gleason the same company that published Daredevil [aka The Death Defying 'Devil for Dynamite's purposes].

Comment

Working...
              X