Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will we see SuperPowers cloth action figures?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will we see SuperPowers cloth action figures?

How about cloth action figures of SuperPowers like the 13" DC Direct or the 12" Captain Action?
    Comic2read

Originally posted by Comic2read
    How about cloth action figures of SuperPowers like the 13" DC Direct or the 12" Captain Action?
    good idea btw could dynamite get the rights to captain action that'd be a good hero to bring back and don't forget action boy

Comment

Originally posted by magnus robot fighter
      good idea btw could dynamite get the rights to captain action that'd be a good hero to bring back and don't forget action boy
      Actually, Moonestone has the Captain Action rights and is preparing a new series.
      DECODER RING THEATRE
      EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS
      PROJECT SUPERPOWERS DATABASE
      PUBLIC DOMAIN SUPER HEROES

Comment

much obliged mmd

Comment

Action Figures??? Only in my dreams????

Rather than the 12" cloth Action figures...

I would love to see Nick go to the Four Horsemen... (who are cranking out some of the greatest DC action figures ever devised by man) ... and have them find some time in their schedule to put out the Super-Power characters.

I would really "love" to see Black Terror, The 'Devil, The Flame, Green Lama, The Claw, The Crusaders (we could buy three or four of him), and all the others....turned into "action figures"... sculpted by the Four Horsemen...

Dreams!!??! What are they good for??????

Comment

Working...
          X