Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions Please

Hello all,
    First off I wanted to say that I'm new to Dynamite and it's because of the Superpowers mini series. It's the first book I'm really looking forward to getting years. My question is where will the book or series of books go after the first mini series. I'm hoping for a few ongoing series.

Thanks

Welcome aboard, kingpin! Heh heh! Yep, there's been much noise about this new series - I'm not certain at this early stage what releases beyond those already publicised will be, but this should be made clearer as the series kicks-on past the first issue or two.

Tommy.
    Last edited by Tommy; 11-02-2007, 12:08 AM. Reason: Garbled reply... :(
    Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!

Comment

Well, in Joe's podcast today he said that there WILL be Superpowers beyond the already announced issues #0-6. He did not say what form it will take, i.e. more minis, continue with a #7, group or solo series/specials.
      DECODER RING THEATRE
      EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS
      PROJECT SUPERPOWERS DATABASE
      PUBLIC DOMAIN SUPER HEROES

Comment

Originally posted by MadMikeyD
        Well, in Joe's podcast today he said that there WILL be Superpowers beyond the already announced issues #0-6. He did not say what form it will take, i.e. more minis, continue with a #7, group or solo series/specials.
        Correct. My apologies - my earlier reply made little or no sense. Serves me right for posting pre-morning coffee...

Tommy.
        Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!

Comment

On-going SuperPowers series....

The latest I've heard... is that SuperPowers is going to be an "on-going" series... in story-arcs.
          Certainly good news!!!!
          Check that pod-cast!!

Comment

Working...
          X