Superpowers = Ongoing!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superpowers = Ongoing!

Joe Rybandt did an interview on Collected Comics Library and said that Superpowers has now been deemed an ongoing series! He also talks about Golden Age reprints currently being in the planning stages. Not neccessarily "Complete Editions," but some origin stories and key tales from the past of these characters.

Collected Comics Library
    DECODER RING THEATRE
    EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS
    PROJECT SUPERPOWERS DATABASE
    PUBLIC DOMAIN SUPER HEROES

Thanks for the Good News!!

Thanks for the Great News, Mikey!!

I'm glad to hear that it's an On-Going!!

Now if I could just see the art on issue #1... I'd be a relieved man.

Any idea when we might see a few pages? I search Newsarama daily.
    Last edited by captainzero; 12-22-2007, 01:40 AM.

Comment

Really great news but let's hope the creative team stays intact and the book comes out on a regular schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by MadMikeyD
        Joe Rybandt did an interview on Collected Comics Library and said that Superpowers has now been deemed an ongoing series! He also talks about Golden Age reprints currently being in the planning stages. Not neccessarily "Complete Editions," but some origin stories and key tales from the past of these characters.
        Superpowers, ongoing series, WHY NOT

Golden Age reprints, GREAT

Comment

Originally posted by kingpin
          Really great news but let's hope the creative team stays intact and the book comes out on a regular schedule.
          I just hope for some big fat high quality collected edition hardcovers

More in the style of Marvel's oversize hardcovers than DC Absolute editions

Comment

Let's consider price $$$$ huh??

Yea, I'd like some of the collected works of some of these Golden Age heroes... but I know I can't afford them at $50 a hardcover. That adds up pretty fast.
            I hope another "package" at a much less expensive price is found.

Comment

Working...
            X