No announcement yet.

Possible Scarab Movie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just in case folks are still interested- Day 4 of the shoot is wrapped and two more photos are posted.

Comment

Originally posted by brettk
      Just in case folks are still interested- Day 4 of the shoot is wrapped and two more photos are posted.
      We are interested, it wont be Batman TDK or anything but it will be fun to see the heroes on the big screen.
      Dynamite Entertainment
      Forum Administrator

Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

Comment

Hey, you shot some of this in Ottawa? I wish I'd have known, I would have gone to watch (if I'd been allowed to). I work about halfway between the Comic Book Shoppe and Ottawa U (corner of Bank and albert).

Comment

Hya
          Yup- not only are we shooting in Ottawa, but you actually named two of the locations we filmed at- we shot in the back hallway of the Comic Book Shoppe and some classroom scenes at Ottawa U

Comment

Some new pix are posted at the blog - www.thescarabmovie.blogspot.com

enjoy!

Comment

Mask of The Scarab looks well done.
              As does the costume...
              Things look pretty good.
              I want to see the movie!!
              Looks really fun!!

Comment

For Devil fans- check out the blog for a new pic that you might enjoy.

Comment

The teaser trailer

Hey folks! Here's the official teaser trailer for the Scarab movie. I feel that we have done a great job using a little money, and a lot of hard work and fun!
                  Hope you enjoy!

Trev

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULcLtPBiSbg

Comment

Originally posted by tpayer
                    Hey folks! Here's the official teaser trailer for the Scarab movie. I feel that we have done a great job using a little money, and a lot of hard work and fun!
                    Hope you enjoy!

Trev

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULcLtPBiSbg
                    Thanks for the link, Trev! The movie looks very campy and kind of a fun "B" movie that people could enjoy over a few beers, this is definatly something I want to see, especially with friends around because you know its the kind of movie thats going to make you say "WTF". Was that Black Terror in the trailer? Also, I liked Masquerade's costume, it mimics her PS version almost perfectly!
                    Dynamite Entertainment
                    Forum Administrator

Comment

LOL it looks super cheesy, but in a good way. The Black Terror looks terrible, the Scarab looks horrible as well, but I won't be able to hold back from watching this anyway so you can count me in. I hope to get an official SuperPowers movie someday tho......

Comment

It does look kind of cheesey, but cheese can be fun. I'll probably grab the DVD if it's not to pricey.
                        Always remember, Murphy was an optimist
                        Munchkin 1, 2, 4, 7 Super Munchkin 1&2, Munchkin Bites 1&2, Munchkin Fu, Star Munchkin Deluxe and Star 2
                        http://ghornet.deviantart.com/

Comment

The trailer is exactly what we are setting out to do. Make an enjoyable movie based on characters we love. The idea is to have fun and we have been having a blast making it! Thanks for all the comments and we shall keep you posted as we near completion.

Trev

Comment

Hey everyone! Just an update. We are finished with the editing process and are now knee deep in post production. Colour correction is complete. The soundmix, musical score and special effects are being worked on as we speak. As always, thanks for the support and the interest.

Tpayer

Comment

Originally posted by tpayer View Post
                              Hey everyone! Just an update. We are finished with the editing process and are now knee deep in post production. Colour correction is complete. The soundmix, musical score and special effects are being worked on as we speak. As always, thanks for the support and the interest.

Tpayer
                              Any word on a possible release date for this DVD and/or where we can order one when it's out?
                              Dynamite Entertainment
                              Forum Administrator

Comment

Hya
                                We're hoping for a summer DVD release. Thanks for askin!

Comment

Working...
                                X