Superpowers Forum Signatures

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superpowers Forum Signatures

The Dynamite Downloads page has new Forum Signatures featuring the 'Devil, Green Lama and Black Terror.

Plus desktop images featuring the cover to #1 and solo Black Terror and Fighting Yank images.
    DECODER RING THEATRE
    EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS
    PROJECT SUPERPOWERS DATABASE
    PUBLIC DOMAIN SUPER HEROES

Not bad, but I think I prefer my own animated version

Comment

how do i make one of theese my signature

Comment

Originally posted by magnus robot fighter
        how do i make one of theese my signature
        Basically, click right on a pick on this page, lift the address link, sandwish is like this

{IMG}picture link{/IMG}

and replace the { with [

example in my quote

As for inserting a link to a site like this one

use the feature for an text & Address link, and switch the text message with a picture link with the [ sandwish

example also in my quote

<- this one has a http://www.dynamiteentertainment.com link

Copy the result, click on the page here on the "User CP" button, and "Signatures" and paste the proper text; other boards usually also work this way in picture posting and url are accepted

And by the way, there is an error on this site when on the main tiltes page

http://www.dynamiteentertainment.com...es/titles.html

I get an error page like this when clicking on the Superpowers mini banner

http://www.dynamiteentertainment.com.../error404.html
        Last edited by Renaud; 12-05-2007, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Where in the heck is the art????

I, like many, many other SuperPowers Fans,.... have been waiting almost breathlessly, ... for a look at the artwork on issue #1!!!
          Does anybody have ANY pages ... so we can see the art.
          If the art is NOT very good... I think a good number of fans may "turn away."

If the art is really good.... it is an indication that this line of heroes may go over in a big way.!!!

What is it going to be???? A real beginning to a great line.... or... something else???

Comment

Originally posted by captainzero
            I, like many, many other SuperPowers Fans,.... have been waiting almost breathlessly, ... for a look at the artwork on issue #1!!!
            Does anybody have ANY pages ... so we can see the art.
            If the art is NOT very good... I think a good number of fans may "turn away."

If the art is really good.... it is an indication that this line of heroes may go over in a big way.!!!

What is it going to be???? A real beginning to a great line.... or... something else???
            the former i would think

Comment

No art... no confidence!!

So,...
              no one has seen the artwork.... and nobody REALLY knows if it's "Great" or not???? Right??!?

Comment

No reply!! And we know nothing!!!

Ok,
                SuperPowers #0... didn't show up!! And it's not on the schedule for next week.!! (Although things could change.)

We haven't seen the art for issue #1---- and nothing is being posted on Newsarama to inform us that there may be a delay!!

And there is no cover that showed up in Previews for issue #3!!!

What's happening???? We don't know...

Comment

Originally posted by captainzero
                  Ok,
                  SuperPowers #0... didn't show up!! And it's not on the schedule for next week.!! (Although things could change.)

We haven't seen the art for issue #1---- and nothing is being posted on Newsarama to inform us that there may be a delay!!

And there is no cover that showed up in Previews for issue #3!!!

What's happening???? We don't know...
                  OH COME ON!

Just give me my PROJECT SUPERPOWERS DEFINITIVE HARDCOVER EDITION right now

and get it over with
                  Last edited by Renaud; 01-12-2008, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X