Superpowers - NOT Coming in December

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superpowers - NOT Coming in December

Bummer. Diamond's Shipping List for Friday (new comic day this week) is in it's final* form. Superpowers #0 is not on the list. It's also not on the early list for Jan. 2.

*Always subject to change
    DECODER RING THEATRE
    EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS
    PROJECT SUPERPOWERS DATABASE
    PUBLIC DOMAIN SUPER HEROES

Not in December!!

Crappola!!

Comment

yeah we need to sic triple d and the lama on 'em

Comment

Where are they???

No SuperPowers in sight!!
        No SuperPowers cover for issue #3 in Previews??
        We have NO one to ask what's going on!!
        Where's Nick??
        Where's a "contact" when we have questions??
        We can e-mail until our computers crash... but we still know nothing!!??
        What kind of a site is this??
        There's no one here with answers to our inquiries!!

Comment

Over at the Superpowers thread on Newsarama, #0's penciller Stephen Sadowski had this to say:

Originally posted by Stephen Sadowski
          Hey guys,
          I can tell you that we are being very particular with the coloring, to make sure everyones costumes and details are correct and that everythings looks as good as it can.

What I have seen looks terrific, and I think you will appreciate the effort put into it!
          DECODER RING THEATRE
          EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS
          PROJECT SUPERPOWERS DATABASE
          PUBLIC DOMAIN SUPER HEROES

Comment

Promising... but concerned!!

Well, after reading that... I'm a bit more relieved. Great that they are working on the color... and they want things "right."

I'm still concerned about issue #1... with the new penciler.

I remember my disappointment with Image... with it's first issue by Liefield.

I hated it... and did not buy another issue until Moore started writing for them.
            If issue #1 is a big disappointment either story-wise or art-wise... this launch could be ... ah,... less than "good"!!

It is so promising that I want this line of super-heroes to succeed. So far, everything looks so great....

BUT... they seem to have fallen off the radar screen. Where is the art for issue #1???

Comment

Just a few more months and Dynamite will be publishing a giant April Fools issue #1
              Last edited by Renaud; 01-06-2008, 02:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X