Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

October Solicitations - Black Terror #1!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• October Solicitations - Black Terror #1!

The October solicitations are up! Here's the solicitation text (and Alex Ross cover) for Black Terror #1:

Spinning out of Alex Ross' Project SUPERPOWERS is the first new ongoing series -opening with this four-part story by Ross, Krueger and Lilly!
    Each issue will feature a cardstock cover (ala Marvel's Secret Invasion and Civil War) and the first issue also features a 50/50 cover split - one by Alex Ross and the other by Greg (Uncanny X-Men #500 new artist) Land! The same team that brought you the covers to Uncanny X-Men #500!
    But that's not all! This also comes co-plotted and story-boarded by Alex Ross, scripted by Jim Krueger and drawn by new Dynamite Exclusive artist Mike (Batman/Nightwing) Lilly!!!!
    This new series is the foundation to our storylines bursting out of Project SUPERPOWERS 0-7 (the opening chapter), and will lead directly in to Project SUPERPOWERS Chapter Two!
    Who are the Super-Patriots? Who are the "Inheritors"? And how does Captain Future fit in to all of this? And if that wasn't enough, this first issue will have a sneak peak at the Death Defying 'Devil series and the Masquerade series (otherwise, why would Mr. Land have placed all 3 of them on the cover?)

DECODER RING THEATRE
    EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS
    PROJECT SUPERPOWERS DATABASE
    PUBLIC DOMAIN SUPER HEROES

I can't wait to see my favorite Super Power'd Pharmacist in his own book....it's gonna be awesome.
    Last edited by Hydroman; 08-24-2008, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Terror is my fave from the series thus far and to see him in his very own ongoing series is a dream come true, way to go Dynamite!!
      Dynamite Entertainment
      Forum Administrator

Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

Comment

I keep reading that Black Terror is going to be an ongoing with a bit of a break inbetween issues 4 and 5. I wonder why they plan on breaking inbetween and what is going to happen during the gap. My guess is that issues 1-4 will lead I to the new project superpowers 8 issue mini and when the mini is over they will pick Terror back up at issue 5.
        Dynamite Entertainment
        Forum Administrator

Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

Comment

More product... regularly!!

Originally posted by comixfan1980
          I keep reading that Black Terror is going to be an ongoing with a bit of a break inbetween issues 4 and 5. I wonder why they plan on breaking inbetween and what is going to happen during the gap. My guess is that issues 1-4 will lead I to the new project superpowers 8 issue mini and when the mini is over they will pick Terror back up at issue 5.

I would hope that they would both be coming out together... like "every other week".... so we could keep engaged in SuperPowers.!!

Some day I would hope that 1 book a week from DE in the SP line would grace us with its presence. That would be nice... and actually, it wouldn't be "too little" or "too much".!! That's only 4 books a month. Just about right.!!

Comment

Maybe I'm slow

I just noticed that the cover for the Project Superpowers Prelude and Black Terror 1 are the same picture. The Prelude is a little closer and has a different color in the background.

They are also reusing the art from the Yanks Journal on the Dynamic Family as the cover for the Wirad 1/2. Is this a trend or are they just trying to give Alex a little bit of a breather?
            Always remember, Murphy was an optimist
            Munchkin 1, 2, 4, 7 Super Munchkin 1&2, Munchkin Bites 1&2, Munchkin Fu, Star Munchkin Deluxe and Star 2
            http://ghornet.deviantart.com/

Comment

Working...
            X