Black Terror vs DDD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Terror vs DDD

A fun little thread topic. If they throwdown who wins? Not that they probably ever will. But still.

I oddly enough think DDD would win. Reason being is he has a long range weapon, he seems faster as well so he could get away from Terror and nail him long range with his boomarangs. Also Yank mentioned DDD was the only one to give him trouble when collecting them in the urn.

I am however a bigger fan of Terror :/
    Dynamite Entertainment
    Forum Administrator

Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

Powerwise, I think Black Terror would take Daredevil. I just can't see 'Devil doing much to Terror, with his boomerangs or otherwise (if Terror's powerset contains invulnerability or near invulnerability).

That said, I think 'Devil would actually defeat Terror. For some reason, I just see 'Devil as doing what it takes to win, and for that reason fighting dirty (or "strategically"). I've the impression that 'Devil has a killer instinct that would allow him to carry the day, even if Terror is probably the stronger/tougher of the two.

Comment

Interesting analasys. I personaly have always been a believer that speed and long range attacks always outmatch size and strength, BUT it you misstep your footing or make a tactical mistake then the favor shifts to the stronger of the two. It would be an interesting fight
      Dynamite Entertainment
      Forum Administrator

Comment

For some reason I just imagine 'devil luring him into a construction site and going nutso with all the different tools, concrete, girders, bricks, etc to be found.

Terrain, I think, would be key for him to beat Terror.

Comment

Hello Comicfan1980, have you been to BigCityComic website lately ? It look like its been Hacked again I think DDD would win against Terror.

Comment

Hey Flood, long time no talk friend! Yeah it has gotten nailed on the boards there by advertisment bots. Shame
            Dynamite Entertainment
            Forum Administrator

Comment

Hello again sorry I,ve not been posting in awhile,I been working some overtime lately . It a damn shame BCC got hit,that all they need .I hope that BCC come back stronger then ever in the future.

Comment

If we're talking about Post-Urn Black Terror, well...

Terror's been thrown off skyscrapers and survived the fall. Unless there's something special in 'Devil's boomerang, I don't think he's going to do much.

Comment

Working...
                X