Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show me the villains!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Show me the villains!!

    One of my faverite thing about comics are the great villains our faverite heroes square off against. So far we have not seen any great villains, they have only touched on the Claw and the Dynamic family storyline will be over soon. Once the solo series begin and the second PS arc starts I hope we get some big brooding villains to smash things up. Maybe a mix of old vilains from the 40's and some new villains created for todays world.
    Dynamite Entertainment
    Forum Administrator


    Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

  • #2
    Villains can "make" the heroes!!

    I agree. What makes a hero great... is the greatness of the evil he fights.
    The Greater the villain... the better the hero.

    'Devil's greatness ... in a sense... is due to his early confrontation with THE CLAW. Sure, he had longevity... and The Little Wise Guys... but many remember the classic confrontation between him and THE CLAW. (comics' worst villain!!?)
    So, I'm with you. I hope we get to see some Great villains emerge... to give our heroes the fight of their comicbook lives.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by comixfan1980
      One of my faverite thing about comics are the great villains our faverite heroes square off against. So far we have not seen any great villains, they have only touched on the Claw and the Dynamic family storyline will be over soon. Once the solo series begin and the second PS arc starts I hope we get some big brooding villains to smash things up. Maybe a mix of old villains from the 40's and some new villains created for todays world.
      Already covered elsewhere

      And, if the preview book is any indication, the Clown will shown up as part of the Supremacy.

      Comment


      • #4
        I hope that The Supremacy truly make the presence felt in the future.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by flood1976
          I hope that The Supremacy truly make the presence felt in the future.
          Your right, The Supremecy seems like it could be cool, but I hope Claw sticks around and is not just an arc villain never to be seen again. I hope we get powerful beastly villains too, I want to see some knock down drag out fights in the future.
          Dynamite Entertainment
          Forum Administrator


          Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by captainzero
            I agree. What makes a hero great... is the greatness of the evil he fights.
            The Greater the villain... the better the hero.

            'Devil's greatness ... in a sense... is due to his early confrontation with THE CLAW. Sure, he had longevity... and The Little Wise Guys... but many remember the classic confrontation between him and THE CLAW. (comics' worst villain!!?)
            So, I'm with you. I hope we get to see some Great villains emerge... to give our heroes the fight of their comicbook lives.
            Totally, would we have loved Spidey so much if we didn't hate Green Goblin as much as we did? Villains can make heroes into more than a costumed avenger!
            Dynamite Entertainment
            Forum Administrator


            Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

            Comment


            • #7
              Great Villains make great heroes

              Originally posted by comixfan1980
              Totally, would we have loved Spidey so much if we didn't hate Green Goblin as much as we did? Villains can make heroes into more than a costumed avenger!
              Yup, couldn't have said it better.
              As far as THE CLAW is concerned.... I hope his story-line villainous presence is felt for a long, long time. I hope his "cult" or "organization" gives 'DEVIL, THE GHOST, and SILVER STREAK a very intense war... and for a while... only the whisper of the name of THE CLAW is all they can find.
              I hope THE CLAW becomes one of the GREATEST villains of the DE Universe.
              And I hope he operates completely independently from THE SUPREMACY.
              The DE World can be big enough to handle more than one powercenter of villainy. And the henchmen who work for The CLAW can be very evil themselves.
              Emperor Seng II can be really evil... as can any of the members of THE SUPREMACY... BUT... I hope few of these villains can match the out and out EVIL and beastliness that THE CLAW offers this world.
              More evil than... well, ... Dr. Doom, Red Skull, Luthor, and the Joker...together.!! I hope they make this monster very, very bad.
              And all the other villains stiff competitors...but him ...or "it"...The CLAW... the very, very "worst."

              It'll give 'DEVIL, THE GHOST, and SILVER STREAK the battle of their lives.
              Could be fun.

              Comment


              • #8
                I hope the Claw is on his own as well, villain groups like The Supremacy are cool but for it to harbor all of the villains would not be fun IMO. The Claw should be his own menace and hopefully we will get mor seperatw villains in the future.

                Originally posted by captainzero
                Yup, couldn't have said it better.
                As far as THE CLAW is concerned.... I hope his story-line villainous presence is felt for a long, long time. I hope his "cult" or "organization" gives 'DEVIL, THE GHOST, and SILVER STREAK a very intense war... and for a while... only the whisper of the name of THE CLAW is all they can find.
                I hope THE CLAW becomes one of the GREATEST villains of the DE Universe.
                And I hope he operates completely independently from THE SUPREMACY.
                The DE World can be big enough to handle more than one powercenter of villainy. And the henchmen who work for The CLAW can be very evil themselves.
                Emperor Seng II can be really evil... as can any of the members of THE SUPREMACY... BUT... I hope few of these villains can match the out and out EVIL and beastliness that THE CLAW offers this world.
                More evil than... well, ... Dr. Doom, Red Skull, Luthor, and the Joker...together.!! I hope they make this monster very, very bad.
                And all the other villains stiff competitors...but him ...or "it"...The CLAW... the very, very "worst."

                It'll give 'DEVIL, THE GHOST, and SILVER STREAK the battle of their lives.
                Could be fun.
                Dynamite Entertainment
                Forum Administrator


                Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

                Comment

                Working...
                X