Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Terror #4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Black Terror #4

    Black Terror #4

  • #2
    Is He Or Isn't He

    There's a question mark after the word reunion! That leaves us up in the air. A good cliffhanger.
    Always remember, Murphy was an optimist
    Munchkin 1, 2, 4, 7 Super Munchkin 1&2, Munchkin Bites 1&2, Munchkin Fu, Star Munchkin Deluxe and Star 2
    http://ghornet.deviantart.com/

    Comment


    • #3
      Why is Billy still so young ???? He should be an old man? by now Hmmm strange!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Actually, that's Tim. And most of the sidekicks were in the urn too, so they'd still be teenagers for the most part.
        DECODER RING THEATRE
        EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS
        PROJECT SUPERPOWERS DATABASE
        PUBLIC DOMAIN SUPER HEROES

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by MadMikeyD
          Actually, that's Tim. And most of the sidekicks were in the urn too, so they'd still be teenagers for the most part.
          I'd forgotten that most of the sidekicks would still be teen agers. Imagine going from a teenager in 45-46 to now. The culture shock would be even worst than for the adults.
          Always remember, Murphy was an optimist
          Munchkin 1, 2, 4, 7 Super Munchkin 1&2, Munchkin Bites 1&2, Munchkin Fu, Star Munchkin Deluxe and Star 2
          http://ghornet.deviantart.com/

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by flood1976
            Why is Billy still so young ???? He should be an old man? by now Hmmm strange!!!
            That is Tim with Terror, he was trapped inside the urn as well. Remember Terror was looking for him in issue 2 or 3, he broke down in tears and all.
            Dynamite Entertainment
            Forum Administrator


            Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

            Comment


            • #7
              Ooops sorry guys I met to write Tim.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by flood1976
                Ooops sorry guys I met to write Tim.

                It happens. I just want to get my hands on this book. Glad your here, familiar faces from BCC's forum are always a plus.
                Dynamite Entertainment
                Forum Administrator


                Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Buddies!! And pals!!

                  I would hope the "Terror Twins"... Black Terror and Tim were going to be back together again. That question mark seems to be saying... "not on your life", buddy!!
                  Darnnit. I wished this wasn't the day where "boy-sidekicks" were so "unfashionable". I like to see the boy sidekick. I've always liked 'em.
                  Someone who was young... learning to fight crime and corruption ...from "the master".
                  Now, nobody is learning from an older teacher. It just doesn't seem to be the thing to do. Buddies!! Pals!! I think it's a shame. A loss.
                  Oh, well. A different time.!!
                  A Great cover... up until that question mark!! lol
                  Last edited by captainzero; 10-26-2008, 02:55 AM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    As I stated over in the Devil thread - I can't wait for both series. I really have a love for Golden Age characters since I started reading comics during the 60's. Fortunately during that time DC & Marvel reprinted alot of their GA stuff & I was able to get beat up copies of other stuff at flea markets & book sales. My Dad got me into comics so I knew all about the books he read as a kid growing up during WW II. Thanks Dad! I am also pleased that one of my two daughters has my love of comics & goes to conventions with me looking for bargains (& she has her own pull list at our LCS).

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by captainzero
                      I would hope the "Terror Twins"... Black Terror and Tim were going to be back together again. That question mark seems to be saying... "not on your life", buddy!!
                      Possibly Tim will have to split from Terror due to the fact that all those other Sidekicks need finding, too, not due to any bad blood between them like everyone else seems to suggest. After finding Tim safe and well, Terror may turn his attention to other important matters, like punching Dynamic Man's robotic lights out, or maybe countering whatever trouble Captain Future will cause.

                      While Terror goes off to sort out the Project's "Justice League" analogue, Tim will split from him to sort out Project's "Teen Titans" analogue.

                      I mean, come one, Tim's fought through World War II, the little guy can easily handle his own adventures now.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Constantinople
                        Possibly Tim will have to split from Terror due to the fact that all those other Sidekicks need finding, too, not due to any bad blood between them like everyone else seems to suggest. After finding Tim safe and well, Terror may turn his attention to other important matters, like punching Dynamic Man's robotic lights out, or maybe countering whatever trouble Captain Future will cause.

                        While Terror goes off to sort out the Project's "Justice League" analogue, Tim will split from him to sort out Project's "Teen Titans" analogue.

                        I mean, come one, Tim's fought through World War II, the little guy can easily handle his own adventures now.
                        That may be so, ... but I sure hope they-- Black Terror and Tim--- get back together once in a while... and do some "adventuring" together.

                        Comment


                        • #13


                          It just keeps poring in

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Renaud


                            It just keeps poring in
                            It seems like PS is running on all cylanders and the books are coming out and at a gold pace!
                            Dynamite Entertainment
                            Forum Administrator


                            Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              A book a week is only 4 a month!!

                              Originally posted by comixfan1980
                              It seems like PS is running on all cylanders and the books are coming out and at a gold pace!
                              I'll be happier when we can get, at least, one a week of the SuperPowers world. Whether it's a single character issue like 'Devil or Black Terror or THE GHOST... or a team book like THE SUPER-MYSTERYMEN... or ... BIG SHOTS...or THE INHERITORS.

                              One book a week would feed my imagination .... just about right!! (Although I would not complain if we had 2 books a week.)

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X