Solo Titles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solo Titles

If Dynamite had decided to go with 4 solo titles instead of 3 (Black Terror, DDD & Masquerade) - which character would you have picked to headline the fourth title?

For me it would have been the Green Lama.

Originally posted by md62
    If Dynamite had decided to go with 4 solo titles instead of 3 (Black Terror, DDD & Masquerade) - which character would you have picked to headline the fourth title?

For me it would have been the Green Lama.
    I guess I would go with Lama too, but what would he do? Actually, my pick goes to The Flame, isn't he still trying to find Linda? At this point most of the core Hero's are or at least should be trying to look for their sidekicks (no not the popular phone).
    Dynamite Entertainment
    Forum Administrator

Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

Comment

Both Green Lama and the Flame are good choices. For me, personally, I'd want to see Hydro(man) in his own mini. Probably not a popular choice, but he's a personal favorite of mine, so he gets my vote.
      DECODER RING THEATRE
      EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS
      PROJECT SUPERPOWERS DATABASE
      PUBLIC DOMAIN SUPER HEROES

Comment

I'd also go with the Green Lama but I'd like to see the Mac Raboy version. I always liked his costume and the fact that he could fly. I would also like to see Dynamite do something with Fox's Wonderman and Fawcett's Master Man.

Comment

"Scourge of the Skies"... ectoplasmicly!! Blue!!

I think I would chose THE BLUE BEETLE... only we couldn't use his name. Calling him "Big Blue" doesn't really do it. Calling him BIG BLUE BANANA doesn't really get it, either. I'm not sure what he could be called....
          Unless.... The Scarab would give up his name... and we could call the Blue Beetle... THE BLUE SCARAB. I've always like Blue Beetle... the original Blue Beetle for some unknown reason.!!??! He's never had a good artist... except Jack Kirby in that newspaper strip... but otherwise... the original Blue Beetle has had some pretty mediocre art. He's lasted and lasted... but I'm not sure why.

If not THE BLUE ?? WHATEVER.... then, maybe, I would have liked to see THE GHOST get his own book. Alex made him look great in Prelude Chapter 2... mysterious, otherworldly, .... and ... anyone who has an "ectoplasmic fighter plane"... who is the "Scourge of the Skies"... is just alright by me.!!
          Last edited by captainzero; 11-04-2008, 03:58 AM.

Comment

I'd want to see either the Green Lama or the Blue Beetle ... but the ORIGINAL Blue Beetle, not the guy we saw who may or may not be a good guy/villian.

Comment

"Big Blue"... Blue Beetle.. and BIG 3!!

Originally posted by jsf
              I'd want to see either the Green Lama or the Blue Beetle ... but the ORIGINAL Blue Beetle, not the guy we saw who may or may not be a good guy/villain.
              Which guy?? I may have missed it.!?? All I know from what I asked was the Original Blue Beetle from PROJECT SUPERPOWERS #4... in the back of the book on the Character Sketches page: Blue Beetle is there with the name "Big Blue"... and Sparky's with him.
              That's the BB I was talking about. Chain-mail suit... Heck, he's even positioned right between his BIG 3 pals.... The Flame, Samson, and V-Man.!!
              I would sure like to see them team-up again... even if they have to call themselves the BIG 4!!! Those "cover teams"(heroes that teamed up on the covers of the comics but never really teamed up inside the books) always looked interesting to me. And fun.
              'Course, I always love team-ups and superhero teams.!!

Comment

Big Blue/Blue Beetle/Scarab

There has been some talk on the forum that the P:SP Scarab is a combination of the GA Blue Beetle and the GA Scarab. Personally I think that the current Scarab found the GA Scarab's scarab and since it wouldn't work for him, sold it to start his fortune. This makes the story he told Samson half true.
                It kind of ties in with the use of GA heroes and leaves BB free to reappear (after all we know Sparky is around) and we've seen him as is in the GA flashback.
                Last edited by Ghornet2; 11-04-2008, 04:04 PM.
                Always remember, Murphy was an optimist
                Munchkin 1, 2, 4, 7 Super Munchkin 1&2, Munchkin Bites 1&2, Munchkin Fu, Star Munchkin Deluxe and Star 2
                http://ghornet.deviantart.com/

Comment

Originally posted by captainzero
                  Which guy?? I may have missed it.!?? All I know from what I asked was the Original Blue Beetle from PROJECT SUPERPOWERS #4... in the back of the book on the Character Sketches page: Blue Beetle is there with the name "Big Blue"... and Sparky's with him.
                  That's the BB I was talking about. Chain-mail suit... Heck, he's even positioned right between his BIG 3 pals.... The Flame, Samson, and V-Man.!!
                  I would sure like to see them team-up again... even if they have to call themselves the BIG 4!!! Those "cover teams"(heroes that teamed up on the covers of the comics but never really teamed up inside the books) always looked interesting to me. And fun.
                  'Course, I always love team-ups and superhero teams.!!
                  I was talking about the same guy: "Big Blue". Him or Green Lama ... either would work for me.

Comment

Working...
                  X