The Scarlet Sisters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Scarlet Sisters

What do you guys think of this. I'm a huge fan of Peggy Allen (The woman in Red)
    What do you think the Overall Mystery of this will be? I really do hope Peggy and Lady Satan have a equal role to that of Masquerade.

Lets hope that IDW does for them what they did with Project Superpowers.

Anyone have any idea, what may entail?

I have no idea although I am now getting the Masquerade series in addition to the Black Terror & 'Devil books.

Comment

I have a feeling that TSS will be involved in the Masquerade series. Perhaps helping her lear to control her powers. As to the theme of the series, They are eeping very quiet. While we know what's happening it the other 2 we haven't gotten a hint about Masquerade

The Romita sr cover for issue 1 looks great. We got to see a b&w sketch in the prelude. It's based on the panel where e first time. This time we hit the jackpot, not Peter
      Last edited by Ghornet2; 11-08-2008, 09:34 AM.
      Always remember, Murphy was an optimist
      Munchkin 1, 2, 4, 7 Super Munchkin 1&2, Munchkin Bites 1&2, Munchkin Fu, Star Munchkin Deluxe and Star 2
      http://ghornet.deviantart.com/

Comment

I still await for an all-female sexy superheros action team, and easy on the mega breasts and monster nipples; more realistic, and less fantasy wet dream stuff, and I do like women in red :-)

Sexy Scary Horror Mystery would sound just about right for me

And I would again be interested in quality hardcover golden age reprints of those ladies
        Last edited by Renaud; 11-15-2008, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Renaud
          I still await for an all-female sexy superheros action team, and easy on the mega breasts and monster nipples; more realistic, and less fantasy wet dream stuff, and I do like women in red :-)

Sexy Scary Horror Mystery would sound just about right for me

And I would again be interested in quality hardcover golden age reprints of those ladies

I'd love a Hard cover one day also. Finding the classic issues online or ebay is hard and EXPENSIVE.

I was able to locate some Sally the sleuth from Eternity comics, and my local shop had them on sale for 25 cent each so I racked up.

Comment

Working...
          X