Project Superpowers Animated?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Superpowers Animated?

O.K., if someone was ever going to make an Animted movie based on Project Superpowers or one of it's spin-offs, what would you guys like to see?

I for one would like to see an Animted movie about the Black Terror and have it take place in WWII.

Originally posted by 1980's Man
    O.K., if someone was ever going to make an Animted movie based on Project Superpowers or one of it's spin-offs, what would you guys like to see?

I for one would like to see an Animted movie about the Black Terror and have it take place in WWII.
    They would do best by keeping it based on current stuff because if you base it on old stories the current readers will be turned off, only the GA nuts will care much about it. They could flash back to the GA but it would need to be based on todays events.
    Dynamite Entertainment
    Forum Administrator

Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

Comment

Originally posted by 1980's Man

An animated film of Project Superpowers would be fun, but I would MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH prefer a major big budget live-action film

One can always dream :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Renaud
        An animated film of Project Superpowers would be fun, but I would MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH prefer a major big budget live-action film

One can always dream :-)
        Agreed, however I love animated features.
        Dynamite Entertainment
        Forum Administrator

Comment

I would not mind a Black Terror animated series on Cartoon Network or something. Once he gets some adventures under his belt and the producers have material to work with then it would be a great project.
          Dynamite Entertainment
          Forum Administrator

Comment

Working...
          X