Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How connected are you feeling with the characters??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How connected are you feeling with the characters??

So with the first series out of the way and Terror #1 on the shelves I want to know how connected you are feeling to the characters of Project Superpowers?

I know they introduced a lot of charcters in PS v1 and we didnt habe a chance to "get to know" the cast, but that was important to do to establish the beginning of the universe, now that they got that out of the way I hope they will begin to focus on cheracterzation and really build on the heroes personalities.

Of all the characters I felt connected to Yank and Lama the most because they got to kind of show us who they were more so than the other characters, I felt connected to Black Terror as well because of his situation with Tim. The other characters they touched upon but didn't really drop too much knowledge on them yet, but they will in time I am sure. BT#1 brought me a little closer to Terror after the flashback with Tim and his mother which was done so very nicely and it made me really believe that he wanted to do his best for Tim, and his convo with Lama made me believe he is hard to control, good stuff.

Any thoughts or connections?
    Dynamite Entertainment
    Forum Administrator

Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

I also feel conected to Black Terror for the reasons you mentioned.

In additon there is Flame, mostly for his 'lost' Linda and the angst he is feeling. Is she okay, where is she, how has she changed from being in the urn?

The other one I feel a little connection to is V Man. He feels like an outsider because his 'power' won't allow him to interact with his friends. It also means that he can't be with the woman he is obviously attracted to. Who hasn't felt like an outsider once in their life or been attracted to some one who is out of reach.
    Always remember, Murphy was an optimist
    Munchkin 1, 2, 4, 7 Super Munchkin 1&2, Munchkin Bites 1&2, Munchkin Fu, Star Munchkin Deluxe and Star 2
    http://ghornet.deviantart.com/

Comment

You gotta feel bad for V-Man, he almost has a Rouge type thing going on, but different. The whole situation with Terror/Tim is delecate and it makes you feel bad that Terror got trapped and couldn't hold up his end of the bargain. When he started crying it was kinda touching.

Originally posted by Ghornet2
      I also feel conected to Black Terror for the reasons you mentioned.

In additon there is Flame, mostly for his 'lost' Linda and the angst he is feeling. Is she okay, where is she, how has she changed from being in the urn?

The other one I feel a little connection to is V Man. He feels like an outsider because his 'power' won't allow him to interact with his friends. It also means that he can't be with the woman he is obviously attracted to. Who hasn't felt like an outsider once in their life or been attracted to some one who is out of reach.
      Dynamite Entertainment
      Forum Administrator

Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

Comment

I don't feel connected to anyone yet except The Fighting Yank. I felt the first volume was mostly his story with the other heroes being introduced. That is why I have been eagerly awaiting the three solo series to get to know some of the other characters.

Comment

Working...
        X