Newsarama Talks Silver Streak

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newsarama Talks Silver Streak

Newsarama talks to Alex Ross & Joe Casey about the role of Silver Streak in the upcoming 'Devil series:

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/1108...er-Streak.html
    DECODER RING THEATRE
    EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS
    PROJECT SUPERPOWERS DATABASE
    PUBLIC DOMAIN SUPER HEROES

Hang on to yer mask,... there's great fun ahead!!

Yes, a nice article...interview.
    I really like that Ross cover of DDD... with The Silver Streak busting through to return.

It makes me happy just to read about the P:SP line.
    Sometimes I feel a bit starved for information... this was nice to read.

I'm really looking forward to The Death-Defying 'Devil ... issues #1-3 already.
    I'm anxious to see what Joe Casey does with these heroes.... and what he does with the story-line.
    I think there's a lot of fun ahead. Ya--hoo!!

I'm really wondering what's happened to The Little Wise Guys.!!
    What changes have impacted The Silver Streak.!!
    What's happened to 'Devil.!!
    And what new and "remarkable gift" from "the magical after-effects from his time in Pandora's Box" has THE GHOST gained.!!
    Where is THE CLAW!! His world-wide organization may be very menacing... but where is THE CLAW? Can he live up to his reputation??? As "the worst villain in comics"?? (I sure hope so!!)

(I'm hoping one power THE GHOST has gained is ... to produce an ethereal mist that surrounds him... whenever he needs or wants it. It would make his presence even more mysterious... eerie and ...unworldly.!!
    Another "magical after-effect" I, personally, would want to see... is ... that when THE GHOST speaks... you can see it's like a living skull --a ghost-like "thing" ---speaking. He looks like a talking skull... when he speaks. Maybe even the word balloon is a bit wavy... suggesting his voice is a voice not of this "world".!!
    Again,... mysterious, eerie, and unworldly!!
    Last edited by captainzero; 11-24-2008, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X