Amazing Man

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing Man

I'm wondering how long I have to wait ontill I see my favourite character return ??? I can't wait to see the return of Amazing Man and I'm also wondering what affect his stay in the Urn had on him.

Originally posted by flood1976
    I'm wondering how long I have to wait ontill I see my favourite character return ??? I can't wait to see the return of Amazing Man and I'm also wondering what affect his stay in the Urn had on him.
    Within the story itself, has he been seen at all yet? I mean even in a crowd shot, flashback, etc? I don't recall seeing him.

I only know him from the Protectors book. How did you like that version?

Comment

Ah, I see my sig image is working nicely!

Too little love for the Lama around here...

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Canuck
        Within the story itself, has he been seen at all yet? I mean even in a crowd shot, flashback, etc? I don't recall seeing him.

Amazing Man was seen in #0 at the Battle of Kokura. He also appeared in a flashback of that battle in another issue, but I can't remember which at the moment.

Marvel has also used him recently in Iron Fist, as the Prince of Orphans.
        DECODER RING THEATRE
        EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS
        PROJECT SUPERPOWERS DATABASE
        PUBLIC DOMAIN SUPER HEROES

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Canuck

I thought the Protectors versions was cool and I love the redesign of his costume. I wonder how or if Alex Ross will update his costume when he returns.

Comment

Originally posted by MadMikeyD
            Amazing Man was seen in #0 at the Battle of Kokura. He also appeared in a flashback of that battle in another issue, but I can't remember which at the moment.

Marvel has also used him recently in Iron Fist, as the Prince of Orphans.

Wow Amazing Man appeared in Iron Fist. Do you any images of his appearance Mad Mickey?

Comment

I have not read them, but here is his image from his official Marvel profile:

Marvel is playing more off of the Green Mist aspect of John Aman's character and less of the Amazing Man personae.
              DECODER RING THEATRE
              EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS
              PROJECT SUPERPOWERS DATABASE
              PUBLIC DOMAIN SUPER HEROES

Comment

I was a fan of the Protectors when it came out and still have a few of teh books, including the handbook. Ferret and Amazing Man would be good additions to the heroes. I also think Eclipse's DNAgents might be interesting.
                Always remember, Murphy was an optimist
                Munchkin 1, 2, 4, 7 Super Munchkin 1&2, Munchkin Bites 1&2, Munchkin Fu, Star Munchkin Deluxe and Star 2
                http://ghornet.deviantart.com/

Comment

Is there any other Amazing Man fan's out there???
                  Last edited by flood1976; 01-12-2009, 07:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X