Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For the "ghosts" or observers on the PS forum....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the "ghosts" or observers on the PS forum....

I come on here everyday and see posts by the same 10 people yet there will be 5 people veiwing the forum and only 2 registered members on. I'm extending a welcome of ALL Project Superpowers fans to log on and join onnon the conversation, you are all very welcome!! Let's liven up these forums and unite as many PS fans as possible, this IS the official forum and all, so come on in guys!!

All in all I wish DE would advertise their site and forums in the "news" section at the back of their titles and maybe more people would log on. I may do some advertising of my own to try and spruce up these forums and bring more DE and PS fans in....
    Dynamite Entertainment
    Forum Administrator

Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

Agreed. We need ore people posting and a wider discussion would be fun. A couple of my posts have been worded to try and get discussions started. As much as I love the P"SP line I was even tempted to do a this thing ***ing sucks to see what would happen.
    Always remember, Murphy was an optimist
    Munchkin 1, 2, 4, 7 Super Munchkin 1&2, Munchkin Bites 1&2, Munchkin Fu, Star Munchkin Deluxe and Star 2
    http://ghornet.deviantart.com/

Comment

I've been trying to register for a month or so. After several attempts, I finally sent a PM to MadMikeyD who got the ball rolling (thanks for that, MMD). That might be a lot of what was going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Chiclo
        I've been trying to register for a month or so. After several attempts, I finally sent a PM to MadMikeyD who got the ball rolling (thanks for that, MMD). That might be a lot of what was going on.
        True. I'm Ghornet2 becasue the first never went through and when I tried again I had to add the 2.

In my case it was quite a while back and the admin was either on vacation or they were between people.
        Last edited by Ghornet2; 01-09-2009, 01:48 PM.
        Always remember, Murphy was an optimist
        Munchkin 1, 2, 4, 7 Super Munchkin 1&2, Munchkin Bites 1&2, Munchkin Fu, Star Munchkin Deluxe and Star 2
        http://ghornet.deviantart.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Chiclo
          If this is the case for anyone reading this - if you do not have your account approved in a day or two, please do shoot me a PM or e-mail. I will rectify the situation ASAP. And I apologize for any inconvenience.
          DECODER RING THEATRE
          EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS
          PROJECT SUPERPOWERS DATABASE
          PUBLIC DOMAIN SUPER HEROES

Comment

You may want to post your e-mail MMD because when your a "noob" you are restricted from looking at other peoples profiles and sending messages I believe.

I had no trouble getting my account......:/
            Dynamite Entertainment
            Forum Administrator

Comment

It's funny for me to hear that some people struggle to get an account. I had one and didn't even know it. I went to create one and was told that the e-mail address had already been used. Apprently, I created my account in April and I have absolutely no memory of that.

Oh well. As long as it works.

Comment

Yay, I can post. Thanks to MadMikey for speeding the process along.

Comment

i can post too great great hello all

Comment

Welcome to the forums guys!!!! Great to see all the PS fans out there!!!!
                    Dynamite Entertainment
                    Forum Administrator

Comment

Working...
                    X