Superpowers #6! (spoilers)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superpowers #6! (spoilers)

Well, I just got this yesterday and I will be reading it along with my BT #7, I can see a few key things happen in this issue, first off is that Samson is back and feeling better, and Truth makes an appearence, but is his appearence what it seems? Mystery Men -vs- PSP baby!! More to come after I read this issues !
    Dynamite Entertainment
    Forum Administrator

Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

So the fight between the Super-Mystery Men and the Superpowers was short but sweet, it was fizzled by The Inheritors making a save for the Mystery Men and taking them back to their base where they were met by The Dynamic Family and the President. Good issue, some decent art and a fun well-rounded story, it's good to see The Arrow and Samson back up and running and it looks like Lama is beginning to really question Terror, oooh decention in the ranks maybe....?
    Dynamite Entertainment
    Forum Administrator

Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

Comment

Loved the issue too, but also wish the big fight had lasted a little longer. I'd like to know more about how the urn affected the powers of the MysteryMen (how it changed/exaggerated them, etc).

I'm very intrigued by the implication that the heroes are now immortal.

Comment

This issue rocked, I was worried about samson but he seems to be OK now and should be back in the fight next issue. Hopefully they get some downtime soon to move along character personalities, I would like to see that soon!

Comment

M[I]ght the blonde guy with the split red and blue face ,who caught "Daredevil's" boomerang in SP 2 #6 be Bart Hill?????

Comment

Originally posted by Glens46golden View Post
            M[I]ght the blonde guy with the split red and blue face ,who caught "Daredevil's" boomerang in SP 2 #6 be Bart Hill?????
            Doubtful. The end of the 'DDD mini-series showed the Dragon at Bart Hill's grave. So it's probably not him.

Comment

Originally posted by jsf View Post
              Doubtful. The end of the 'DDD mini-series showed the Dragon at Bart Hill's grave. So it's probably not him.
              Given the finality of comic book deaths, I still think the guy in the costume is Bart Hill, but we'll see. Fighting Yank trapped "Daredevil" in the Urn, "Bart Hill" died years later, now there's a blonde guy with a red and blue face, who's real and who isn't remains to be seen.
              DECODER RING THEATRE
              EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS
              PROJECT SUPERPOWERS DATABASE
              PUBLIC DOMAIN SUPER HEROES

Comment

Working...
              X