Next Mini Series

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by md62 View Post
    We know the next mini series is supposed to star The Ghost but after that who do you think deserves the spotlight?
    Well, I thought the Ghost and his, um, ghostly airplane looked absolutely fantastic when they showed up in the DDD miniseries. So the character has a very striking visual, and I'm curious to learn more about him. So it's not a bad idea to give him the spotlight.

As far as who else I'd like to see, Meet the Bad Guys #4 really whetted my appetite to find out more about the Scarab and his relationship with the Supremacy. I'd enjoy reading an in-depth origin that delved into how Amon Khadul was recruited to join that group, and what specifically caused him to decide to secretly work against them.

I'd also like to see another female character receive a miniseries. Looking through the character references in the first Project Superpowers TPB, though, there aren't too many women, and most of them are sidekicks or assistants to male heroes. Hmmm, maybe Black Venus? She has a sexy look, and not much of a backstory. So she'd be an ideal female character to give a starring role, since she'd definitely stand out visually, and there's plenty of room to develop her character.

Comment

It's hard for me to pick just one in the grand scheme of things, I mentioned some series I would like to see earlier in this thread, but I just thirst to have a full blast universe where new comics are on the shelves weekly, but it still will be a long while until we see anything like that unfortunatly.
      Dynamite Entertainment
      Forum Administrator

Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

Comment

A Ghost miniseries would be great, as would Pyroman (loved his guest shot in Black Terror #7). I also would support a Sisters Scarlet series. But after recent events in Black Terror, I have to admit that I am now suddenly interested in a miniseries featuring the new (or is it "reborn?") American Crusader.

Oh, who am I fooling? I'll buy any P:SP tie-in book. Bring 'em on!

Comment

I hope The Ghost mini comes out soon, I want more Project Superpowers in my hands!!!! I hope Devil gets another title maybe ongoing soon, he's awesome but they need to bring us his voice back.

Comment

Something I've been wondering about, but didn't really think it deserved its own thread, is which of these characters might need a makeover.

Naturally, these characters have very dated looks, but some "translate" to the present better. Black Terror would look cool in any era and will look cool 50 years from now.

Pyroman? Hydro? Flame? Not so much, in my opinion.

Fine line to walk though, since you don't want to lose the historical feel, either.

Comment

I want more Pyro Man, he's awesomes!

Comment

Yeah, Pyroman is cool and he seems like the big "breakout" star of the second chapter and it would be nice to see him explored more through a mini-series, maybe we will get our wish someday.
                Dynamite Entertainment
                Forum Administrator

Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

Comment

I think The Face would make for an interesting series, It would be cool to see him in a noirish type story where he gets to use his fear power. Masquarade would make a wicked guest star in this series as well.
                  ________
                  Hot wife
                  Last edited by Mortalis1; 04-21-2011, 08:24 AM.

Comment

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=25916

Moving forward after this final battle, the heroes established by Ross, Krueger and company won’t be facing careers full of busting bank robbers so much as they’ll struggle with finding their place in a world where they hold more power than anyone could or should have. “Not all these characters have reabsorbed their personal lives as they used to have them, and they’re returned to a world that didn’t know superheroes or has forgotten them. Much of what they have is each other,” Ross explained.
                    /
                    Now with the characters polished and powered up from their Golden Age roots, all that’s left is for fans to make known which characters they’d like to see take the lead in the next chapter of “Project Superpowers.”

Comment

I said earlier that the July solicitations would be either feast or famine for us.

Looks like the latter. The preview on newsarama includes no PS material. You'd think they'd include the start of a new series among its top draws.

We'll see.

Comment

In that same article he mentions a teamup as well as potential spin offs. So I think we will be hearing more about Project Superpowers soon. I can't wait to see who gets a solo series or mini.
                        ________
                        MEXICO HOTELS
                        Last edited by Mortalis1; 04-21-2011, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Terror #13 is the only superpowers book advertised for July.

Actually, it's probably just to get the scheduling back on track. I feared July would be slow, but I'm thinking August might be like Christmas in summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Canuck View Post
                            Terror #13 is the only superpowers book advertised for July.

Actually, it's probably just to get the scheduling back on track. I feared July would be slow, but I'm thinking August might be like Christmas in summer.
                            I so want more PSP titles. 'Devil, Pyroman, Green Lama, anything! And since they are going forward with the why-did-I-not see-it-coming Dare & 'Devil team up, I am now demanding a Target and Arrow miniseries!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tulku View Post
                              I so want more PSP titles. 'Devil, Pyroman, Green Lama, anything! And since they are going forward with the why-did-I-not see-it-coming Dare & 'Devil team up, I am now demanding a Target and Arrow miniseries!!
                              Seven books out this week, but no PSP or Terror among them. Drag.

Comment

Originally posted by Mortalis1 View Post
                                I think The Face would make for an interesting series, It would be cool to see him in a noirish type story where he gets to use his fear power. Masquarade would make a wicked guest star in this series as well.
                                Actually, I think I'd prefer a Big Shots mini starring Face, Skyman, and Marvelo.

Comment

Working...
                                X