No announcement yet.

Next Mini Series

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope that DE does another 'Devil mini-series.

I'ld like to see some double-sized one-shots rather than another set of mini-series, with a "star" lead feature (Samson, Green Lama, The Flame) along with a back-up story that would spotlight one of the "2nd tier" characters (Hydroman, Target, The Arrow, The Owl) that haven't had their moment in the sun yet.

Comment

My priority #1 within the Superpowers' universe would be one of the most interesting and powerful one, the Green Lama; maybe a Green Lama Year One style :-)

Title Suggestion: (If can't buy out Title Rights from dummy publisher and their pathetic comic attempts)

"Om Mani Padme Hum"

I certainly liked the Meet The Bad Guys miniseries and especially the Green Lama segment, I hope it gets collected in hardcover edition, along with all other Project Superpowers related miniseries and continuations

My Green Lama Movie Page:

http://heroescomics.9f.com/green_lama.htm

My Old Time Radio Green Lama Collection: (1940's)

http://sites.google.com/site/bedardrenaud/greenlama
      Last edited by Renaud; 05-27-2010, 11:34 AM.

Comment

You know, I wouldn't mind an anthology series focusing on characters we haven't seen much of (U.S. Jones, the Owl) or characters we haven't seen yet (Green Giant, Black Venus, Brad Spencer, etc.).

Comment

Is the Ghost mini quietly dead in the water?

Comment

Originally posted by King Snarf View Post
            You know, I wouldn't mind an anthology series focusing on characters we haven't seen much of (U.S. Jones, the Owl) or characters we haven't seen yet (Green Giant, Black Venus, Brad Spencer, etc.).
            I agree. I definitely want to find out what happened to the characters we've yet to see.

Perhaps they could do a mini called "The Missing", which could have the Superpowers team breaking into small groups and searching for the other heroes.

Comment

Originally posted by jsf View Post
              I agree. I definitely want to find out what happened to the characters we've yet to see.

Perhaps they could do a mini called "The Missing", which could have the Superpowers team breaking into small groups and searching for the other heroes.
              That could be interesting. There could even be a couple you retired when the other heroes started to vanish.
              Always remember, Murphy was an optimist
              Munchkin 1, 2, 4, 7 Super Munchkin 1&2, Munchkin Bites 1&2, Munchkin Fu, Star Munchkin Deluxe and Star 2
              http://ghornet.deviantart.com/

Comment

Another thing they could do would be to tell the story from the perspective of a normal person -- who basically vocalizes all the questions and complaints fans have had about the line (Who's this? What's he do? etc etc).

The plot could basically be someone -- say a grad student in a history program -- who uses the heroes reappearance as a jumping off point for their thesis or disertation (their study going from a "whatever happened to?" work to something new). Then Ross and Co. could blend in old adventures (retold/touched up ala Brubaker in Capt America) with new ones.

Comment

Working...
                X