X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• comixfan1980
    replied
    Originally posted by Renaud View Post
    I keep asking for a Green Lama miniseries, maybe someday I will finally have it

and definitively would love to have Pyroman in his own miniseries, unleash his full potential

Also The Target

And why not The Flame

Would like also an other original Daredevil (DDD) get an other interesting miniseries

And as a continuation from which later presented The Flame, this one with all the trouble it causes (The Dreamer) by Will Eisner in his issue of Wonder Comics, Wonder Man
    The Flame, Pyroman, Man-Cat, Ghost, Hydroman and Samson need mini's, while DDD, The Inheritors and Scarab need ongoing's. Oh the future is so bright and the possibilities are endless for this universe

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I keep asking for a Green Lama miniseries, maybe someday I will finally have it

and definitively would love to have Pyroman in his own miniseries, unleash his full potential

Also The Target

And why not The Flame

Would like also an other original Daredevil (DDD) get an other interesting miniseries

And as a continuation from which later presented The Flame, this one with all the trouble it causes (The Dreamer) by Will Eisner in his issue of Wonder Comics, Wonder Man
    Last edited by Renaud; 02-02-2010, 09:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MadMikeyD
    replied
    I foresee 'Devil getting a continuation eventually, but maybe after the issue of his identity has been resolved. My vote is for Hydro or the Silver Streak to get a mini. I could go for a Patriots mini as well. Man of War is pretty awesome.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    The eternal wait for the trade blues

The Ghost huh?? Interesting...

I'm buying all my P:SP stuff in trade so I'm months behind you guys.

So... it'll probably be 2011 before I get my Ghost mini. But - I'll wait. I really like those books up on the shelf.

The Good news is, I'll be picking up all the Green Hornet stuff monthly.

So, I'll be able to chat w/ you guys about that...Anyways - far as who I want to see in the next mini? (after the next...) One vote for The Arrow.

-Pistols

Leave a comment:

• Ghornet2
    replied
    I'd like to see a DDD ongoing series with etiher a Patriots or Pyro Mini.

The Patriots mini would obviously depend on the outcome of the current P:SP series. It couls show how each hero reconnected with the gorvernment and which if any are becoming disalusioned with the government.

Pyro seems to have some interesting character traits that it would be interesting to explore.

Leave a comment:

• comixfan1980
    replied
    As much as I like The Ghost I think I would have much preferred a Pyroman mini or another DDD mini, I thik DE is somewhat ignoring the importance of DDD to the PSU and he really deserves more of a focus than he's getting. In fact, I wouldn't mind a DDD ongoing series, and I'm speaking from a standpoint that DDD is a cool character in my eyes but I'm not his biggest fan, I just think he has the "it" power to sell some books if promoted correctly.

I am still looking forward to The Ghost's mini though, it should be nice to explore this character a little more through his own series, he definatly has a cool look and is well liked by the other heroes.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Pyroman or The Arrow would be my choice next.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X