Second Anniversary of the PSU

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second Anniversary of the PSU

Two years ago on this date (1-30-08) Project Superpowers Chapter 1 #0 hit stores. Glad to see it still around. Glad to see it growing. Keep up the good work.
    DECODER RING THEATRE
    EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS
    PROJECT SUPERPOWERS DATABASE
    PUBLIC DOMAIN SUPER HEROES

Two years of superhero comics, competing against Marvel & DC properties plus a bunch of other Independent Superhero worlds is a heck of an accomplishment. Congrats!

Comment

Happy 2 YR anniversarry!!! I have seen so many companies come and go and it's refreshing to see Dynamite thrive in a struggling field!

Comment

Ah yes, the 2nd anniv of Project Superpowers, how great! I'm just so happy to have a universe of characters to follow who seem fresh and are not bogged down by company wide crossovers and 40 titles based on some massive storyline that has to infect all of the titles in the universe. Thank you DE and thank you to the PSU for keeping me interested in comics and superhero's after being met by so many reasons to leave the medium all together.

You rock!
        Dynamite Entertainment
        Forum Administrator

Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

Comment

Two years and going strong. Hopefully this trend will continue and P:SP will go on for a good while yet! Even putting out a superhero title outside of the big two is tough at the best of times, so to see P:SP keep going is great news.

Comment

Definitely happy belated "birthday"! P:SP has become my favorite superhero universe, and I'm glad to see it still going strong at this point. Hopefully things will continue going well, and we'll get to enjoy these characters for some time to come!

Comment

It seems longer in some ways, simply beacuse of the somewhat disjointed release schedule since there hasn't been one single ongoing to hang everything on month-on-month in that two years.

I am pleased that the line has lasted two years, but I want to see more books released more often going forwards; we have what, about 35 issues in that time?

But good to have those books nonetheless.

Comment

Working...
              X