Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When should we expect new Superpowers titles?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing to see here, move along...

Comment

Originally posted by positronic View Post
      BZZZTTT!! Ohhh! There goes the buzzer. Darn it, we're out of time. Well, everyone, thanks for playing. Sorry that none of our contestants guessed the correct answer, which was, "When Hell freezes over." The judges would also have accepted "When pigs fly." Too bad, but better luck next time. (Studio Audience: "AAaawwww...") All of our contestants will receive as a consolation prize a gift certificate to the Spiegle Catalog. Travel arrangements to and from New York City courtesy of American Airlines. Fly American. When in New York, guests of the show stay at the Park Plaza Hilton. Wardrobe by Botany 5000. Until next time, this is your host, Wink Martindale, saying good night for Don't Hold Your Breath.
      Darn.!! I wasn't even close!!

Comment

Don't know if folks saw the solicits for December, but the Masks solicitation in particular has the Green Lama on the cover.

I think they're starting to prep the way for a return of P:SP.

Comment

Originally posted by jsf View Post
          Don't know if folks saw the solicits for December, but the Masks solicitation in particular has the Green Lama on the cover.

Fingers are crossed but I'm not holding my breath.
          Always remember, Murphy was an optimist
          Munchkin 1, 2, 4, 7 Super Munchkin 1&2, Munchkin Bites 1&2, Munchkin Fu, Star Munchkin Deluxe and Star 2
          http://ghornet.deviantart.com/

Comment

Green Lama on the cover?? Who's next?? Black Terror??

Originally posted by jsf View Post

What's the cover look like??

Comment

Don't really have any more to say. Figure I may as well bump this though just to express my great disappointment in Dynamite.

Comment

It does seem a real shame that there is nothing forthcoming.

Comment

How long do you think we can keep the thread going while they continue not to publish, or even hint at anything on the horizon?
                  DE pull list: Will Eisner's The Spirit: The Corpse Makers, ERB's The Greatest Adventure, Green Hornet '66 Meets The Spirit, PSP: Herokillers, KISS/Vampirella, Mighty Mouse

Comment

Based on the past couple of years? At least a couple more. And maybe a couple more after that, and so on...

Comment

Originally posted by leonmallett View Post
                      Based on the past couple of years? At least a couple more. And maybe a couple more after that, and so on...
                      Wow, that makes this the SEINFELD thread. It's a thread about nothing.
                      DE pull list: Will Eisner's The Spirit: The Corpse Makers, ERB's The Greatest Adventure, Green Hornet '66 Meets The Spirit, PSP: Herokillers, KISS/Vampirella, Mighty Mouse

Comment

In the absence of new PSU books, that is ALL we have alas...

Comment

Misery loves company.

Comment

DE I hope you see the resurgence of Valiant and know that people WANT an active ongoing alternative to Marvel & DC.
                            Dark Horse is relaunching Ghost and X from their caped universe of Comics Greatest World and interest is up on those. People are already talking up what title they hope DHC brings back next--Vortex is high.

Please give us more Project Superpowers Universe stories!!!
                            People are getting soured on nu52 and the concepts behind Marvel NOW have people looking for something. MASKS is getting some talk around the 'net but it's a mini. PSU is a more fully realized universe with lots more potential and we WANT that.
                            PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE give us more PSU stories!!

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Craig View Post
                              DE I hope you see the resurgence of Valiant and know that people WANT an active ongoing alternative to Marvel & DC.
                              Do they, though? I wonder. There were MANY companies that attempted just that in the 1990s. None of those universes are still with us. And no, I don't count the Valiant-2 Universe, since there's no continuity with the previous universe (or indeed, the previous company named Valiant Comics).

Maybe people just want to read a good comic, and not get bogged down in a bunch of other titles (that aren't as good) taking place in the same universe.

Whatever. What you want and what I want (and what the people who liked PSP and K:G want) doesn't appear to be what the comic book buying public at large wants, based on sales.

Comment

I spend a fair bit of time at ComicBookResources.com among other places and the active Valiant threads there mingled in the Independent forums all indicate they are glad to have an interconnected universe alternative to nu52 and MarvelNOW. It's a small sampling but I see it also at SHHype. The thought is out there. The desire for interconnected characters like Valiant offers.

Project Superpowers is also set up to deliver that, cause it has. DE just needs to channel some energy back in that direction. The energy on MASKS is excellent and that type effort back into a PSU story would be excellent!

Comment

Working...
                                X