Edgar Salazar Blogspot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edgar Salazar Blogspot

Hello everyone, just wanted to let you guys know that i am starting a blog, in case you want to check it out, i plan to showcase there some of the original art i am doing for Project Superpowers, sketches and any other project i'll get my hand into, so in case some one is interested this is the link

http://theartofedgarsalazar.blogspot.com/

Hope you guys like it, take care and keep reading PSP

Maybe this should be stickied?

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Canuck View Post
      Maybe this should be stickied?
      That's a nice idea, thanks for that "Cap" let's see what the webmasters think about it

Comment

Thanks for the link! Have to say I think you've been kicking it with your Dynamite work. 'Devil was great, and Chapter 2 has been awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by jsf View Post
          Thanks for the link! Have to say I think you've been kicking it with your Dynamite work. 'Devil was great, and Chapter 2 has been awesome!
          Thanks for your kind words, i am really glad you liked the art (and story of course) from both series it's being a blast and some real challenge for me drawing Project Superpowers, so it's really great to hear from the people who reads it.

Comment

Seems like an obvious (fanboy) question, but is there a specific character you like drawing more (or less) than others?

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Canuck View Post
              Seems like an obvious (fanboy) question, but is there a specific character you like drawing more (or less) than others?
              Well Devil is one of my favorites, Pyroman was a nice surprise at the beginning of the series as he was much more fun that what i thought, but i guess i really enjoy drawing some of the secondary characters as The Face and Lady Satan, i think that it's his creepy look that i like (i loved horror) and Lady Satan as she has that incredible look and that Betty Page hairstyle, in fact a few weeks ago i attend to a Con here in Mexico and some guy ask me for a commission sketch but ask me to use any character from the comics i had work and the first one i thought was Lady Satan, so i like her that much.

About which i am not that trill to draw i rather not to say but there is a couple, but not cost me any trouble to draw them, so everything it's cool
              Last edited by Edgar_Salazar; 04-20-2010, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Had a quick look and I have started following. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by leonmallett View Post
                  Had a quick look and I have started following. Thanks.
                  Thanks to you Leon, i pretty much suck at blogging but i hope to get a post a week minimum starting this week! i say the same thing with junk food and beer and never work bu this one will!

Comment

Edgar,

I'm a little behind on my PSP but the latest you posted on the blog is pretty sick - looking forward to that wannabe Boy Terror getting dismantled.

Comment

Originally posted by stmarychnj View Post
                      Edgar,

I'm a little behind on my PSP but the latest you posted on the blog is pretty sick - looking forward to that wannabe Boy Terror getting dismantled.
                      Hope i didn't spoil the fun but as a preview of that page was already in www.comicbookresources.com i decided to go ahead with it, aniway hope the pages pront you to get to date on PSP

Comment

Happy Birthday, sir! I just saw it referenced on the Forums Page!

Comment

Originally posted by Tulku View Post
                          Happy Birthday, sir! I just saw it referenced on the Forums Page!
                          Thanks man really appreciated!, who bring the cake?

Comment

Working...
                          X