X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edgar_Salazar
    started a topic Edgar Salazar at San Diego Comic-Con 2010

Edgar Salazar at San Diego Comic-Con 2010

Hello everyone just wanted to let you guys that I'll be at the San Diego Comic-Con this year, i won't be at Artist Alley as i didn't apply on time (yes i know i was lazy) but thanks to Mark Hay from Splash Page Comic Art i am having a space on his booth for signing, sketching, sell original art and possibly get a few prints, so if anyone is there and want to stop by saw the original pencils from Project Superpowers and other books i did for Dynamite or just want to say hi that would be much appreciated!

So the date is at San Diego Comic-Con July 22-25, 2010, at Splash Page Comic Art- Romita Man Booths that are 4400 - 4406.

Guest replied
    Hello everyone, as already has been mentioned it won't be a Dynamite's booth this year at ComicCon, but there is gonna be a panel on Sunday for anyone attendee who wants to drop by, here is the official announcement:

3:00-4:00 Dynamite Entertainment Speaks with Fans One-on-Oneó Fans can meet with Dynamite's president and publisher Nick Barrucci and editor Joseph Rybandt in a "one-on-one" with fans in their first-ever Comic-Con panel. Room 32AB
    Categories: Comics | Movies | Television

Hope see you there guys!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Thanks man I'll try, hope next year be able to get to the other coast

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Sorry I can't be there, wrong coast - I hope you have a good time, keep drawing!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    That's great Chiclo, remember i am the goatee mexican guy with bad haircut , as for Dynamite i think they won't have a booth but usually some of them are around at the Con.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I am making a pilgrimmage to San Diego too. I'll keep an eye out for you.

Will Dynamite be there? I don't see them in the list of exhibitors.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X